Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Depends on how much it doesn't work. If something actually doesn't work, I throw it away. Admittedly, sounds like there are noise problems with this, but I doubt anyone is just pitching it , suggesting it's got value.

Like I said, if I get my copy and it magically has none of the aforementioned defects, I'd be happy to pay for it. Not really sure where you're going with this.

Like I said, if I get my copy and it magically has none of the aforementioned defects, I'd be happy to pay for it. Not really sure where you're going with this.

Ha, Amazon UK stopped selling it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QN2OKSW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0NYDP41VNSK93NWQ26JB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294 

from an email

to mark its 16th birthday, a definitive, much expanded edition of ágætis byrjun is in the works for early summer. the deluxe boxset edition will feature previously unheard studio recordings and rare live versions from this pivotal period in the band's development, as well as a welter of photographic and documentary material from their personal archives and plenty more besides. it will be a beautiful thing to behold, and the last word in completist editions of sigur rós catalogue releases.

while we are still finalising design and content - and will share with you as soon as it's fixed - we wanted you to know about this now [as well as other expanded editions of von and ( )], since the band's first three albums have all just become available on re-mastered, heavyweight vinyl for the first time in ages. go either look for the vinyl reissues now, or hang on for something grander still.

from an email

to mark its 16th birthday, a definitive, much expanded edition of ágætis byrjun is in the works for early summer. the deluxe boxset edition will feature previously unheard studio recordings and rare live versions from this pivotal period in the band's development, as well as a welter of photographic and documentary material from their personal archives and plenty more besides. it will be a beautiful thing to behold, and the last word in completist editions of sigur rós catalogue releases.

while we are still finalising design and content - and will share with you as soon as it's fixed - we wanted you to know about this now [as well as other expanded editions of von and ( )], since the band's first three albums have all just become available on re-mastered, heavyweight vinyl for the first time in ages. go either look for the vinyl reissues now, or hang on for something grander still.

Great! I bought both AB and ( ) about 18 months ago for ~$20 each, but I'll happily shell out more for expanded editions.

Now give us news on a Takk reissue, damnit!

that's not a bad price. I think I paid like $175 for mine. its glorious.

the ones on Discogs right now are $300+ so it's actually a very fair price. luckily, I bought Takk brand new for $70. the most I have ever spent on a record was $115.00 and I would like to stay at that dollar amount, haha.

It's funny how many people go batshit crazy about that record. To me it was a huge disappointment and the reason I stopped following their output.

First time I've ever read that!  Brave man and though I'm 180 degrees from you on Takk (even Saeglopur, mang, really?), to post that without asbestos suit in a SR thread takes some huevos.

Not sure if I'm going to shell out for the AB.  Nah, I will likely cave. My NM++ Takk OG was $125.