Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

I really want this! But I can't order it from Bullmoose because I'm in Finland and Acoustic Sounds has $50 minimum on international orders and won't show shipping costs... I hope this (and Takk) will be available from other sellers as well. Takk probably will be released in Europe too, though.

This shows Not Available from Bull Moose now.  It still shows on Acoustic Sounds.  But their release date is September 28.  I didn't take notice if that's what it said before.

Well on the ( ) Bull Moose page, they say "Exact street date is still TBD" so it might not be coming out this month.

shipping to canada is total BS.

for takk and this it came to like $140 or something.

Absolutely mental. I think I might just wait this one out to see if any local shops will receive any. I'm only missing takk anyway, so if I miss out on the clear ( ), no biggie.

Still, $140 for two albums is fucking disgusting. I don't care how great the packaging is.

The message at the end of the listing has me worried.

"We do our best to assure that your vinyl reaches you in the best possible condition, but given the fact these are being handled and transported worldwide small corner dings and minor seam splits may occasionally occur. If you're a collector who requires mint condition we recommend picking up our releases from your local record store."

Anybody ever order from their store and get damaged records?

The message at the end of the listing has me worried.

"We do our best to assure that your vinyl reaches you in the best possible condition, but given the fact these are being handled and transported worldwide small corner dings and minor seam splits may occasionally occur. If you're a collector who requires mint condition we recommend picking up our releases from your local record store."

Anybody ever order from their store and get damaged records?

They're just telling people that seam splits and corner dings commonly happen when you order online (which they do), and if you don't want that risk just get it from your local shop. I'd be concerned if you were in a different country than this is shipping from (the US), because there's a larger risk of damage happening if it travels around the world. Unless they don't ship in standard vinyl mailers (which I'm sure they do), I don't see a problem.

The official site doesn't say anything about the number of pressings.

It does mention "limited," however. Considering that Music Direct and Bull Moose have both mentioned 3000 copies, I think that should be correct. It could change, I suppose.

It's not almost gone from anywhere....these haven't physically been pressed yet, the stores that are selling them online in the U.S. have no clue how many copies they'll receive yet. As I stated in the thread for Takk, if you're located in the U.S. and you want a copy of this and you have a local Independent Record Store near you, talk with them about ordering it from ThinkIndie Distro. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that if your local store orders copies from ThinkIndie they will probably get copies (assuming they don't have outstanding unpaid POs). I'm not telling anybody how to spend their money, just trying to make sure everybody understands that this product doesn't physically exist currently and that copies should still be available for your local shops to order.

You are a great help! And I love your attitude towards supporting local record shops! I love to support my local indie and have built a strong rapport with an employee that works there. Tried contacting him a couple of times regarding this. No response. Then I called a pretty big store in Toronto, and inquired about this. They said the last they heard was that it was going to get released back in February. I bet they get it, but I don't want to take a chance. I ordered from the band's website. If I find out that my local brick and mortar will get these, I'll try to cancel my order and get it from them.