Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

I already have money set aside for all of these.

Given that SIgur Ros is pushing their vinyl catalog now I'd be very surprised if they don't do special edition vinyl versions of at the first three albums and Takk wouldn't surprise me either. They need to put out Peel Sessions, We Bought A Zoo soundtrack, and a rarities collection while they're at it. I'd buy a Simpsons theme 7" too.

I already have money set aside for all of these.

Given that SIgur Ros is pushing their vinyl catalog now I'd be very surprised if they don't do special edition vinyl versions of at the first three albums and Takk wouldn't surprise me either. They need to put out Peel Sessions, We Bought A Zoo soundtrack, and a rarities collection while they're at it. I'd buy a Simpsons theme 7" too.

I didn't realize they did the soundtrack for We Bought a Zoo. That's awesome, you learn something new every day.

First time I've ever read that! Brave man and though I'm 180 degrees from you on Takk (even Saeglopur, mang, really?), to post that without asbestos suit in a SR thread takes some huevos.

Not sure if I'm going to shell out for the AB. Nah, I will likely cave. My NM++ Takk OG was $125.

I really really don't like Takk and glad I'm not the only one. I hardly even like ( ) though. AB, on the other hand, is one of the greatest albums I have heard. Those bass lines (Olsen Olsen, Ny Batteri) make me melt.

Already messaged amazon uk. They said they sent them by some carrier I've never heard of and that they're held up in transit somewhere and to wait until march 3rd. If I haven't seen it be then I'm supposed to get back in contact with them.

Then again...the person have me a couple different conflicting pieces of info, and was less than helpful. Please, by all means get in contact with them and get angry with them.

Already messaged amazon uk. They said they sent them by some carrier I've never heard of and that they're held up in transit somewhere and to wait until march 3rd. If I haven't seen it be then I'm supposed to get back in contact with them.

Then again...the person have me a couple different conflicting pieces of info, and was less than helpful. Please, by all means get in contact with them and get angry with them.

I contacted them and was told the same thing...

"It’s been our experience that the majority of late parcels arrive shortly after the estimated delivery date. Would you mind waiting for couple of days?  As our carrier informed us there is delay in the Asendia network deliveries to United States so it might be delayed.

I would request you to wait for the maximum till 3 March 2015. This is the maximum time I would request you to wait. "

I ordered my copy of ( ) from Amazon.co.uk and it finally arrived today.  Immediately threw on C/D as that's where most of the criticism has been with the pressing and fortunately my copy is without issue.  Must be a few good copies circulating...

Did it arrive via USPS? Just curious....still awaiting my copy.