Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

Oh shit man, that's my store! Don't buy all of them - you going on the 19th? Maybe you could hide one for me haha I gotta pick it up on my lunch break

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard that Newbury only puts their exclusives out one at a time even if they have 10 in the back. So even if there isn't one on the shelf they have more in the back, or more at their warehouse.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard that Newbury only puts their exclusives out one at a time even if they have 10 in the back. So even if there isn't one on the shelf they have more in the back, or more at their warehouse.

Unless that's a new thing they are doing I've always seen many copies out of everything on release date.

Here's a list, I don't think I can take anymore names

1) lethalenforcer
2) Erin_go_bragh
3) GazHilarant
4) sogross
5) Indiana45s

I don't see myself getting more than 3 copies... if that and of course I'll leave one or two for mellowtooth. if you want me to hide it I'll hide it in the Kanye West section if I remember lol 

Also I have to add I'll only be shipping to the U.S.

I'll need payment that day or Saturday before noon or I'll have to sell to the next person on the list. 

Hopefully I can get these for ya'll

Just trying to get some good karma haha I avoided a tornado by a mile today in Florida. Then I got home in Massachusetts around 8 to find out a pipe burst in my house so I've been dealing with that shit up until now. Shitty night but not much else I can do now other than wait for a plumber to fix it tomorrow. I just wanna know who I pissed off lol

Unless that's a new thing they are doing I've always seen many copies out of everything on release date.

1) lethalenforcer

2) Erin_go_bragh

3) GazHilarant

4) sogross

5) Indiana45s

I don't see myself getting more than 3 copies... if that and of course I'll leave one or two for mellowtooth. if you want me to hide it I'll hide it in the Kanye West section if I remember lol

I'll need payment that day or Saturday before noon or I'll have to sell to the next person on the list.

yeah man I just need a single copy for myself, but typically they'll get like 4 copies one day and more within a few days. I don't think we'll have any trouble, maybe I'll see you there lol

If anybody can help me out with a copy of this to send to me in the UK I'm sure I can return the favour for something exclusive from over here.

1) lethalenforcer
2) Erin_go_bragh
3) GazHilarant
4) sogross
5) Indiana45s

I'm probably way late on this one but would love a copy so if you can great and you can post to my parents in Charlotte NC, if not no problem and well done for trying anyway for anyone else.

yeah man I just need a single copy for myself, but typically they'll get like 4 copies one day and more within a few days. I don't think we'll have any trouble, maybe I'll see you there lol

Word I'll be there right at 10 because I work at 11. I'll most likely hide a copy for you if you still want me to do that lol