ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I deliver pizza. By the hour, I make about $16, nearly $10 of which is tax free. That's more than my boss, his assistant, or any other person in management at my restaurant. Its enough to pay my bills, buy records whenever I please, and get tattooed on a bi-weekly basis.

Also, with cost of living adjustments, it's probably the same as making $22/hour in most states.

Does this just not make sense at all to anyone else?

Does this just not make sense at all to anyone else?

0 sense for any number of reasons.

As a person who enjoys getting tattooed, Im baffled as to why someone would want to get tattooed bi-weekly, (I assume he means every two weeks, and not twice a week in this context) but maybe that's because I think anything less than a 4 hour session is a waste of time.

I'm with you. Total waste of time.

How big are the tattoos you guys are getting? I weigh 120 pounds haha, don't even have room on a limb for four hours of work at this point. I mainly get American traditional pieces.

My artist lined out a Jurassic park half sleeve in an hour. A Balance & Composure chest piece line, colored, and shaded in an hour and a half. I have everything but my stomach, left ribs, neck, and right leg. No flesh tone whatsoever.

Saying anything less than a four hour session is a waste is pretty ignorant though. A tattooer is supposed to be quick and on point, that's the way they were taught in the early days. Look at my Instagram: throughbeingcruel Pretty much every tattoo I post took around an hour to do. And I post a lot of em.

How big are the tattoos you guys are getting? I weigh 120 pounds haha, don't even have room on a limb for four hours of work at this point. I mainly get American traditional pieces.

My artist lined out a Jurassic park half sleeve in an hour. A Balance & Composure chest piece line, colored, and shaded in an hour and a half. I have everything but my stomach, left ribs, neck, and right leg. No flesh tone whatsoever.

Saying anything less than a four hour session is a waste is pretty ignorant though. A tattooer is supposed to be quick and on point, that's the way they were taught in the early days. Look at my Instagram: throughbeingcruel Pretty much every tattoo I post took around an hour to do. And I post a lot of em.

Well the tattoos I have are pretty big. My arms are also pretty big. For the 6 years or so Iv been getting work on them the guy doing them has been all the way out in Orlando. So to make it worth it I go out there like once or twice a year and sit for 7-8 hours a day..for two days in a row. Both of my arms combined are upwards of almost 100 hours of tattooing. I think the one short session Iv ever had was my foot and that was about 3 hours.

Well the tattoos I have are pretty big. My arms are also pretty big. For the 6 years or so Iv been getting work on them the guy doing them has been all the way out in Orlando. So to make it worth it I go out there like once or twice a year and sit for 7-8 hours a day..for two days in a row. Both of my arms combined are upwards of almost 100 hours of tattooing. I think the one short session Iv ever had was my foot and that was about 3 hours.

Sounds like we just get completely different kinds of work. My artist charges me bare minimum, so it isn't shit for me to go and get a banger for $80 on my way to work. I get tattooed a shit ton, got eight tattoos in July. If you added all the sessions up, it'd be well over four hours a month haha. I just don't like big pieces much. In all reality, being 5'6" and 120 lbs, it would take just a handful of large-scale tattoos to cover me. Although the the goal is to be done by 30, I wanna have as much stuff on me as possible. I'm pretty fuckin' close too.

Yeah, Brian and I are bigger dudes. I'm 6'2 and nearly 200 lbs, and Brian looks like he could lift a truck