ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

0 sense for any number of reasons.

As a person who enjoys getting tattooed, Im baffled as to why someone would want to get tattooed bi-weekly, (I assume he means every two weeks, and not twice a week in this context) but maybe that's because I think anything less than a 4 hour session is a waste of time.

Considering that's what bi-weekly means I'd say it's a safe assumption

Technically it's ambiguous and means both of the aforementioned.

Bi-weekly can also mean twice a week. Good job though.

This always bothered me! Like when people say they get paid "bi-weekly" I think "well thats not true, it should be bi-monthly." I know what it actually means, but I wish it meant twice a week like it seems like it would mean lol.

This post was pointless sry guys.

Lol what is even happening in here?

Theres nothing wrong with delivering pizzas but the only time I've ever heard someone brag about it was in the context of "I smoke a ton of weed while I'm working"

Not as impressive as the weed delivery guy who eats a ton of pizza while working.

Sounds like a ETR confessional website is needed as well. 

Did your nostalgia get the best of you? Did you buy a shitty, overpriced record from an asshole just because you could?

I am ashamed of myself.  I'll go buy some rope.

Some shitty, overpriced rope that's branded by Nickelodeon.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have any ideas what this new release is? https://instagram.com/p/6k3EyAim5A/

First thought maybe Cobra Starship's While the City Sleeps... but after comparing to the cover, it's a no go.

https://www.facebook.com/GFZMusic/photos/a.127347387303833.10153.127345603970678/127347473970491/

i'm leveling out both of those posts because toki is right, we should not be giving him any links or support at this point.

wish i could delete other off topic posts (aka the ones talking about releases he's doing) because fuck that. out of my thread

I don't see it as giving him support. I mean he's part of the vinyl community, no matter how shitty his practices are, and apparently this is coming off as a big deal since he's been working on it for four years. It could be another shitty release that we can all laugh about, or maybe it would be something along the lines of a release a lot of people want that might be done without the band's permission (personally I don't see that happening again, but you never know!).