PO: Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell (3/31/15)

Bull Moose did me a solid.  My clear had something pressed into the wax, or a bubble or something (B-side, end of first song).  I sent them a note over the weekend, they shipped out a new one this morning.  I just need to package it back up, send it back to them, they will reimburse return shipping.  I love their service, always treat me well.

I'm interested to see what folks think of the overall quality of the pressing.  I have my opinions, but don't want to influence everyone's ears.

Have been out of town for several days and was hoping my AK pre-order would be here when I got home but nope. :( I apparently didn't create an account when I bought from them so no way to check on the order status. Going to try and email them to see if they'll respond.... 

Everything is still in transit - be patient.

From AK:

"The way our backend (Shopify) works is that you can't prep shipments and print postage early, so we couldn't send out shipping notifications because you would have received it weeks ago. It's a bummer. However, as long as you've ordered prior to this week, everything should be out the door!"

If getting wrong colored vinyl is what you call getting "fucked", you are doing pretty good.

My life is pretty darn good...but said screwed....then I get "fucked" a lot...so it happens often like more than 50% of the time. Of the last 4 records I've ordered 3 have been wrong color...so felt fucked was warranted...

I did get an email from AK with a download link for the whole album so I'm happy with that. Only problem is they called me Jeff in the email. That is obviously not my name. :-/ Haha. Did they just call everyone Jeff in the emails?

Ha, they called me Gloria! And I'm no Gloria.