What's Your Other Collection?

Thanks man. Yeah, I'll definitely stick to 1-2 a year. I've decided to focus only on 1/4 scale, because they look the best to me, but it definitely isn't cost effective. Figures aren't that expensive, the NECA ones for example are usually around $100, but the statues cost at least $300 a pop, with the nicer Sideshow Collectibles pieces retailing at $400-$450 here. Definitely not something I could afford to "collect".

Things I wish I had the money to collect:

Criterion Blurays

Got that OOP Last Year In Marienbad tho. Missed out on The Man Who Fell to Earth FOR FREE by like 5 minutes when my buddy was like "Fuck moving from NYC to LA. I ain't got time for this shit, here's a list of my Blurays first come first serve get this shit out of my life."

Anything in particular? I've been doing saga, east of west, and sex criminals lately.

I collect TPBs and some manga mostly. I've been buying the Saga TPBs as they come out but thinking about switching to single issues because waiting six months to read more is killing me. I've also been buying the Sandman Overture single issues plus the special edition black and white ones as they come out.

Had a pretty massive VHS collection for a while but I sold the whole thing when I was moving a couple years back.  Now I've gotten really into collecting original art prints and I'm trying to start getting into taxidermy.  I don't have a lot of space so I can't get my real taxidermy collection going until I move again, right now all I have are a bunch skulls and a dream.

I collect too many things. Biggest things other than vinyl are model trains, books and vintage lingerie from hand made Elizabethan corsets through to stuff from the Gothic revival of the late 1990s.

A cat collected me ten years ago. I'm still on its staff and provide feeding and attention on call 24/7.