Tom Delonge Leaves Blink-182

After reading what Travis and Mark said in the RS article, all I can say if fuck Tom. He's basically been bullshitting and holding back Blink since they came back and this is probably for the best interest of the band. I mean Mark said that he didn't even listen to the mixes or masterings from Neighborhoods. Honestly how can the band operate fully if 1/3 of your band doesn't listen to the final version of a track you made?

No one wants to hear Tom songs without Tom singing... +44 did some mark songs live and that's what they should do... Carries on the blink legacy without all this bullshit attached

I feel sorta the same way but I want to see how Matt does at the upcoming show. I'm sure they'll play a lot more Mark songs but we will definitely hear Matt sing First Date, All the Small Things, Feeling This and possibly Carousel. That is if they will have him sing at all

What I'm saying is if he sounds a little like Tom then I could see him staying on but I'm sure he would rather play with Alkaline

Just let it die guys. Travis is not the original drummer and Mark just needs to move on. Tom is probably tired of being a part of this Weekend At Bernie's band.

These comments always make me laugh. Scott drummed in blink for what, basically two real albums and roughly 4 years. Travis played on every big hit the band had, and has drummed with Blink for over a decade and counting. He is the drummer that matters

I'm surprised no one has made a comment about Matt being a far superior musician to Tom.

Thought about it when he was referred to as "that guy from alkaline trio."

You guys have obviously never heard his Demo LP, which I will gladly sell you for $20 shipped. It's the Interpunk caca brown variant. Get at me.

Satan referred me to a few Alkaline songs and so far they all have really solid guitar tracks and I can understand Matt's vocals as opposed to most of Tom's songs which is nice lol. I like Matt's style and I could see him fitting in Blink really well, he just wouldn't sound much like Tom. Sorta like when Brian Johnson came in to AC/DC after Bon Scott's death and provided a different vocal style that was different from Bon's but still really good.

These comments always make me laugh. Scott drummed in blink for what, basically two real albums and roughly 4 years. Travis played on every big hit the band had, and has drummed with Blink for over a decade and counting. He is the drummer that matters

implying dammit wasn't essential to blinks career