PO Now: Tallest Man on Earth "Dark Bird is Home" (ltd white vinyl)

http://www.scdistribution.com/music-shop.html?class=label&label=Dead+Oceans

Pre-ordered the set with the white vinyl and shirt. Wish I could just have ordered the white vinyl, but will wait and see.

EDIT: Perhaps a better link here:

http://www.scdistribution.com/thetallestmanonearth/

Seems that the white vinyl only available in the bundle. Also they used to list a "swedish version" of the vinyl but that seems to have disappeared. 

Excited to see that this was announced today, via Pitchfork. That bundle is sweet - I agree though, kind of wish they had different options to get the stuff seperatly. I'd love to have just the white vinyl and poster, instead of all three.

Price point for the standard black LP is great though - $19 after shipping!

Shipping to Canada for the bundle was $18! With the Cdn dollar so low, this thing comes to about $7812.42 CDN. Oh well. Few artists I consider to be worth it but this guy I do.

Legit Canadian joke. Exchange rates, man.

But seriously, excited for this. All of his music is always great!

This was such a pleasant surprise. I had no idea he had an album being released this year. I agree that the album art is quite awesome.

All of my TTMOE records are on black vinyl, it's considerably cheaper than the white (and probably less noisy), and "black dark bird" is right there in the title. I know what I have to do.

This was such a pleasant surprise. I had no idea he had an album being released this year. I agree that the album art is quite awesome.

All of my TTMOE records are on black vinyl, it's considerably cheaper than the white (and probably less noisy), and "blackbird" is right there in the title. I know what I have to do.

dark bird, but i see what youre getting at ;)

God I love Tallest Man on Earth, he has never wrote a bad song....His last album was fantastic....Own all his original presses so I gotta her that white...somehow (minus bundle)...I bet stores will get white copies...sadly he doesnt get the recognition he so deserves! 

One thing I HATE about SC is NO PAYPAL...that is criminal..its 2015 folks get with it! 

God I love Tallest Man on Earth, he has never wrote a bad song....His last album was fantastic....Own all his original presses so I gotta her that white...somehow (minus bundle)...I bet stores will get white copies...sadly he doesnt get the recognition he so deserves!

One thing I HATE about SC is NO PAYPAL...that is criminal..its 2015 folks get with it!

Get a PayPal debit card. I use it to fool Amazon every time.

Ordered the deluxe bundle. Was pretty much a no brainer when you consider how much you get for $40 (after shipping). CD by itself is already like $12, throw in a record a poster and a shirt and shipping and it's completely reasonable. Too stoked for this release. Will also try to grab a standard black too.