PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

dumb question i guess but does the pizza box fit in an ikea expedit?

I tried. It does not. Thought about storing it in the kitchen with all the other pizza boxes I own.

edit: Nevemind. It does. I only tried placing it with cover in front, showcasing style. That didn't work. Otherwise it does.

So happy bull moose pulled through for you guys! Wish I could've got my order in with them for the vinyl films boxset but hopefully it works out with the other options!

About storing the records. I just took em all out and put in sleeves and filed em with my other RHP records. The boxset is displayed in a seperate place just to look nice! Just thought I'd share that

What was the SSD update?

"We have placed a sizable order with the record company who did not make us aware of any exclusions however we can not guarantee that all orders will be filled. If we are unable to fill your order, you will be notified and the box set will be refunded. "

Which I read as, "We ordered a bunch and we realized we weren't getting that many and a lot of people aren't getting them."

Still officially waiting for my bullmoose, amazon, best buy and Acoustic Sounds cancellations. A relatively local store just fb messaged me saying they got 1 in and will sell it on RSD so i may have to actually get up for it afterall. There wasn't anything else i really wanted this year so i was just going to go in late and not deal with the lines.

I got leaves on blue from caldo and never heard that the black was released. Must have been super limited.

From what I've read the black ones are listed as the promos and he sold them on tour. I remember someone at Sad Reminders mentioning seeing the ATL black vinyl at the merch table at a show.There is 1 listed on Discogs but there is no way it is worth $400