PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

Does anyone out there ordered through the italian mailorder called mondadoristore? I wrote them a couple of minutes ago and they instantly replied:

Gentile Cliente, desideriamo confermarti che la previsione di consegna che il Sito propone alla registrazione dell`ordine, viene calcolata in base al tempo di approvvigionamento presso i fornitori. Attualmente l`evasione è prevista per la data del 20/04/2015 Restiamo a tua disposizione all`indirizzo [email protected] per qualsiasi informazione ti sia necessaria Servizio Clienti MondadoriStore

Fingers crossed that my order will get through ;-) I already received 3 cancelations by now...

wonder when Bull Moose will find out.

We won't be able to take care of everybody but a lot of people will be happy. It would be awesome if anybody who got a shipping confirmation from the label and is using us as a backup let us know. Then we can move on to the next person on the list. Thanks.

We won't be able to take care of everybody but a lot of people will be happy. It would be awesome if anybody who got a shipping confirmation from the label and is using us as a backup let us know. Then we can move on to the next person on the list. Thanks.

PLEASE DO THIS

Does anyone out there ordered through the italian mailorder called mondadoristore? I wrote them a couple of minutes ago and they instantly replied:

Gentile Cliente, desideriamo confermarti che la previsione di consegna che il Sito propone alla registrazione dell`ordine, viene calcolata in base al tempo di approvvigionamento presso i fornitori. Attualmente l`evasione è prevista per la data del 20/04/2015 Restiamo a tua disposizione all`indirizzo [email protected] per qualsiasi informazione ti sia necessaria Servizio Clienti MondadoriStore

Fingers crossed that my order will get through ;-) I already received 3 cancelations by now...

So...good response or bad response? I don't read that dialect of gibberish :)

when do you hope to get yours out by. Patiently waiting with fingers crossed!

I cracked the shrinkwrap on mine today (but saved my little sticker number!). "Down Colorful Hill" sounds great, but my copy does have a bit of skipping right at the beginning of side A. Gonna give it a good cleaning to see if that helps!

The inside of the box is very snug--I haven't tried yet, but I don't think there's going to be room to put each LP in it's own poly sleeve.