PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

so back to everyone's question earlier. I only opened my package at my friend's house where I have my packages sent and it wasn't shrinked. opened it up completely when I got home and the inner box was shrink wrapped. #556.

sorry for being an idiot guys, although with this talk that some people have the pizza box portion shrinked, this truly was a strange production process.

I just got this response from SSD.

Hi Asher,

We have placed a sizable order with the record company who did not make us aware of any exclusions however we can not guarantee that all orders will be filled. If we are unable to fill your order, you will be notified and the box set will be refunded. 

Sincerely,

Amy

A little different than the other responses I've seen. Fingers still crossed.

so back to everyone's question earlier. I only opened my package at my friend's house where I have my packages sent and it wasn't shrinked. opened it up completely when I got home and the inner box was shrink wrapped. #556.

sorry for being an idiot guys, although with this talk that some people have the pizza box portion shrinked, this truly was a strange production process.

My understanding was that all boxes are numbered on the shrink wrap outside of the pizza box. Since that is not the case, I might be wrong about the European RSD box not being numbered, just didn't get the chance to sit down and open it yet. It most likely will be numbered on the box inside the pizza box then.

Sorry for all the confusion. Will report when sat down and opened.

Just got shipping confirmation from BestBuy on the listing that is possibly this set, but mispriced at $14.99.  I'll report back when it shows up.

If you ordered this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/red-house-painters-colv-12-inch-single/27505388.p?id=3360215&skuId=27505388

You will be getting this:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/18204883/girl-band-the-early-years-limited-editi

So yeah, I was wrong. European RSD version is numbered also. Not on the pizza box, but on the shrink wrap of the box inside.

afc6d0ba713d4b9443c2b421c76209cd_zpsdzne

This might be the most shrink wrapped item ever.. Outer box shrink wrapped, inner box shrink wrapped, record sleeves shrink wrapped!

Anyway, really nice looking set.

Also, the records are semitransparent!

ef90604aff879a8ae1c45b46185669ad_zpsbmpv

And there's a DLC for all four albums included, which is a nice surprise. Had no idea.

Bull Moose is the best. Great customer service.  I F'd up my original order by putting it through with an expired card and they did some workarounds with placeholder product pages to help me keep it active and not lose it (despite the fine print reminding you to double-check that info).  Just got a shipping notice.