PO NOW: Death Grips - The Powers That B

Ameoba still shows they have it up for pre order. Ordered mine 2 days ago got shipping notice this morning.

Uhg, i just cant.. with shipping it hits $47canadian.  My amazon.ca order tops at $30can.. so its probably going to be a waiting game for me.. either my shop gets it and i cancel amazon or amazon wins, i am pulling for my shop to win!

thanks mahpah for the pm'd offer.. its dudes like you that make this board great.

Just got my LP today. Anyone else expecting a bit more to the gatefold? I mean they could have put the JD cover on the right side instead of leaving it white.

there was talk on r/deathgrips about the cover art for JD maybe having some sort of copyright issues...

dunno..

im a weirdo and dont care about album art.. 

lol

Ya know, there's a sentence immediately after that one that says "so I don't get stuck with it if I don't like it" but you wanna think I'm a flipper. I meant that there's enough demand for this album, that if I don't like it, I'll be able to resell it to someone else very easily, and for the same price I paid. Lol all you want, dipshit.

Ya know, there's a sentence immediately after that one that says "so I don't get stuck with it if I don't like it" but you wanna think I'm a flipper. I meant that there's enough demand for this album, that if I don't like it, I'll be able to resell it to someone else very easily, and for the same price I paid. Lol all you want, dipshit.

why not just listen to it online?  save the hassle.. lol

Also news flash. This is widely available. No one is going to pay you full price for it if you sell. You'll get maybe 17 shipped tops.

I have real friends that I see face to face who would probably give me what I paid for it, dude. Act like the only way to sell a record is through the Internet.

now all you have to do is open them and listen to them?

Haha, I actually have had them opened and spun on the platter already, I just decided to keep the plastic wraps cause I still wanted the Money Store front label there intact, the deep web one for the dick pic of course, and gov. plates just cause.

Haha, I actually have had them opened and spun on the platter already, I just decided to keep the plastic wraps cause I still wanted the Money Store front label there intact, the deep web one for the dick pic of course, and gov. plates just cause.

Alas, the things we do for the hobby. great collection

Figured for all the DG fans that don't follow the RSD thread, I'd post this here. I guess Hastings has an exclusive RSD variant of The Money Store. Black/white split. They even have it for preorder. Weird.

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Money-Store-Black-White-LP/sku/296300021.uts