Fallout Discussion: “76”

Like 5? this is a joke though, right? You should be able to build beds as soon as you can build anything

No joke homie. I didnt build them shit. Hell im missing some items to build them. I havent built one single item yet. I just get annoyed seeing that quest there knowing it should be done already.

No joke homie. I didnt build them shit. Hell im missing some items to build them. I havent built one single item yet. I just get annoyed seeing that quest there knowing it should be done already.

Word. When you kept brining it up I thought maybe it was some kind of meme or something :P

And connected the beacon for a signal.

The settlee that showed scared me, caught me off guard. Discovered 5-9 new more places. Ran into a fool with the skull who hurls rocks at you. Kept wrecking me. I tested out fat man on him. Took 2 nukes and kept coming. I fled and left. Shun me

Yep.

But, if you take it out when it's at like 5-10 power you can sell it to a vendor for almost the cost of a 100% one.

I have a core at 25% and "they" were only offering me about 60 for it and wanted like 600 for a newly charged one.  do I need to up my barter? or pick the perk that lowers prices with the traders?

also, found that power armor and repaired my original one.  thanks for the tips guys!

lastly, I was under the impression that your "junk" that is stored at the workbenches is shared between work benches.  for example, someone said they "zombie walked" from sanctuary to the gas station with their junk.  hmmmmm....I guess i'll be doing the same as I setup at the gas station.

I have a core at 25% and "they" were only offering me about 60 for it and wanted like 600 for a newly charged one.  do I need to up my barter? or pick the perk that lowers prices with the traders?

also, found that power armor and repaired my original one.  thanks for the tips guys!

lastly, I was under the impression that your "junk" that is stored at the workbenches is shared between work benches.  for example, someone said they "zombie walked" from sanctuary to the gas station with their junk.  hmmmmm....I guess i'll be doing the same as I setup at the gas station.

It's shared if your local leader/charisma level is high enough and you have set up trade routes. I have 2 charisma, so, I'm keeping all my shit in 1 place until I'm bored with combat/mod perks and want to start settlement stuff.

trade routes....forgot about those.  yea, only have 1 charisma here :-)

what about the cost of that power core being so different from what they were offering me for my 25% one?

also wish/hope we can craft ammo soon...need shotgun shells

dunno, just something i read. google it :P

I haven't used a fusion core outside of moving my armor into formation, so I'm not sure.

Starting to regret some of my distributed SPECIAL points and perks (there are "better" choices I would've liked earlier, etc.). Way different than the previous Fallout's. I guess this will be an Xbox Achievements/tutorial playthrough hahaha.

Touch all the bases at Diamond City in order to get a home run.