RSD LEFTOVERS AT 1-2-3-4 GO!

Before everyone goes and cancels their orders...please just give us a day or two here. Everything is fine. All orders will be out the door by this time next week. If you requested an address change, don't worry about it. We'll see your message. There is literally no reason to panic. We do this every year and 99.99999% of people walk away very happy. You're not dealing with a multi-million dollar mail order company so sometimes things can be quirky but I think the rewards far outweigh that. Thank you for your orders and your patience. Don't freak out on us. We listed this stuff online less than 48 hours ago on a weekend...a busy one at that.

So y'all woulda seen an address change email but my cancellation email must have just been overlooked?

So y'all woulda seen an address change email but my cancellation email must have just been overlooked?

nope, no emails were addressed. I have a record going to an address I haven't had on file with PayPal in years. Their suggestion was to apply for a change of address. On top of that, I took some seriously inappropriate shit from someone on in this thread on 1-2-3-4 Go's behalf.

nope, no emails were addressed. I have a record going to an address I haven't had on file with PayPal in years. Their suggestion was to apply for a change of address. On top of that, I took some seriously inappropriate shit from someone on in this thread on 1-2-3-4 Go's behalf.

No, you didn't get shit from someone on their behalf. You got shit from a fellow member for consistently posting questions about shipping when that was already addressed by the store's account.

The majority of this board is slightly entitled, yeah, but goddamn dude. You straight up just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I understand your frustration, but I've been waiting nine days on a shipping notification, and never got bitchy like you did in here.

No, you didn't get shit from someone on their behalf. You got shit from a fellow member for consistently posting questions about shipping when that was already addressed by the store's account.

The majority of this board is slightly entitled, yeah, but goddamn dude. You straight up just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I understand your frustration, but I've been waiting nine days on a shipping notification, and never got bitchy like you did in here.

Well god damn...you beat me to it!  +1 for you!

I ordered on the 20th, and haven't got my shipping notification yet, which im not going crazy over, I imagine/hope its soon though, but since Ive never ordered from here, I don't know how to find out if its shipped, through paypal or if I should be expecting an email. when I click on the money I sent through paypal, I don't see where tracking would be updated...

So again, I never once asked a question regarding waiting for shipping. Not once.

Also I wouldn't consider posting a follow up to an email "not shutting the fuck up." This is a business providing a service. It's up to them how they handle customer service. They started the thread, hence opened the line of communication. You militant RSD folks need to relax.

I ordered on the 20th, and haven't got my shipping notification yet, which im not going crazy over, I imagine/hope its soon though, but since Ive never ordered from here, I don't know how to find out if its shipped, through paypal or if I should be expecting an email. when I click on the money I sent through paypal, I don't see where tracking would be updated...

Paypal will send you an e-mail. But if you log in to Paypal and go to the actual transaction, when it ships a tracking note will appear. Until it ships, it looks like a standard transaction.

Just got a shipping email. Apparently the Dave Hause 7" I ordered isn't coming. I understand some items go out of stock but to find out 10 days after I ordered it that its out of stock when I could've purchase it somewhere else for cost is annoying.

So does anyone knows u stores that are selling the Dave Hause 7"?

apparently they didn't refund my shipping difference for the two 7"s I bought separately, it shipped on the 22nd but has been stuck in Cali since the 23rd. still I trust the label that my records will arrive safe and soon enough.

You're a saint for trusting the label it will arrive safe when it's in the hands of the USPS.

oh you know, the usual, not worry about it because its no skin off my sack, but obviously you've missed the point I was making, that from a business stand point, if you tell consumers something, you might wanna stick with it. but I could be wrong with the time frame that was mentioned, so sue me.

oh you know, the usual, not worry about it because its no skin off my sack, but obviously you've missed the point I was making, that from a business stand point, if you tell consumers something, you might wanna stick with it. but I could be wrong with the time frame that was mentioned, so sue me.

Blah blah shut up.

They're doing you a favor doing this no matter how much you want to complain about business practices. How many people work at a record store on average? 2-3 for small ones and ~10 at larger ones? I don't know anything about 1-2-3-4 GO but I do know it takes me like 5-10 minutes to pack a single record that I have sitting in front of me let alone hundreds and hundreds while running a physical shop. These are titles that were going to be impossible to buy FOR COST online unless you got lucky with one of the other shops doing this FAVOR.

I'm also not aiming this at suchashorttime, that is a legitimate problem.

They're doing you a favor doing this no matter how much you want to complain about business practices. How many people work at a record store on average? 2-3 for small ones and ~10 at larger ones? I don't know anything about 1-2-3-4 GO but I do know it takes me like 5-10 minutes to pack a single record that I have sitting in front of me let alone hundreds and hundreds while running a physical shop. These are titles that were going to be impossible to buy FOR COST online unless you got lucky with one of the other shops doing this FAVOR.

I'm also not aiming this at suchashorttime, that is a legitimate problem.

I haven't said a word. Relax man.

You'll be happy to know that my order from 1-2-3-4 Go was delivered today! To an address I haven't lived at for 2 years. And hasn't been active on PayPal for as long. And I didn't use to order in the web store. And I sent an email about changing. And I emailed PayPal about changing on their end. But no worries guys. I'm just bitching by posting a follow up on a thread that the store started. Oh, the entitlement!

Also I get what you're saying. 100%. And I appreciate the store doing that. But in taking on so many orders with such little manpower, they missed emails that they previously said would be addressed, wherein lies the issue.