PO: Envy—Atheist's Cornea

Hold up. Is this the whole album? I caught the download link but saw that the 320 offering was 23 MB in total? What's the bitrate on those MP3s? 40 kbps?

Its the whole album, the file sizes listed are wrong though. I chose FLAC and it said 70mb. When you hit the link the correct size shows - 265mb for the FlAC etc.

Cant wait to check it out!

Hold up. Is this the whole album? I caught the download link but saw that the 320 offering was 23 MB in total? What's the bitrate on those MP3s? 40 kbps?

I was a little surprised myself. Really rad of them to send the whole thing so early. Going to be really hard to restrain myself until the LP shows up.

Finally listening to the dl. As it's always been with Envy this is going to need a few more listens to sink in, first impression is really good though. It doesn't take any risks, maybe it's even a bit too formulaic, but damn they haven't sounded this angry in at least a decade.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Anybody with the colored vinyl press have an issue with the record being pressed off center? TRL are usually good with quality control but this flaw really affects playback.

On the other side of that, does anybody with the black vinyl NOT have issues? Might pick up a black vinyl pressing if there aren't any pressing issues.

Anybody with the colored vinyl press have an issue with the record being pressed off center? TRL are usually good with quality control but this flaw really affects playback.

Yeah, my color copy has this problem too. It's not quite unlistenable, but it's definitely noticeable. I'd be interested to know if someone's black copy jas this issue too.