PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

Yup, really kicking myself for passing up Binaural, seemed like it was around for awhile and thought I'll get it later. Also, I remember passing up on Reaviewmirror a bunch thinking well I have all these songs on vinyl all ready, plus it was like $50 which seemed like a lot of a 4xlp back then.

My memory of the sale was different. I remember it being gone in about 6-7 hours. But I may be confusing it with trying to get tickets around the same time.

Yeah, I was late for work because the site crashed and my internet sucked. By the time my shift was over, it was gone. In retrospect, Applebee's could have fucked off and I might have a Benny box. No good excuses for missing RVM, Lost Dogs, PJ20...

Eh, while not impossible to get PJ20 sold out pretty fast too. It was gone in a few hours on 10c and Amazon got limited copies. I can see how someone didn't end up with a copy.

I put in one of those unlucky PJ20 Amazon orders, I think in Canada? Got lucky later.

If anyone has a  nm/m/sealed Avocado that they might want to trade or sell, hit me with a pm. I have a bunch of stuff not on my tradelist. Prefer U.S. transaction.

Ordered my Vault #5.... two copies actually.

I agree with the previous post that they need to relase #1 (Moore Theater 1992) and #2 (Vic Theater 2007) on vinyl as well so we can at least get a complete set going here.  I understand that #1 was a special gift to the PJ20 attendees, but a vinyl release wouldn't detract from that.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the reminder. I had to pay my renewal fee anyways, and preordered Vault 5. Now if I could just get Vault 3 on Vinyl at a decent price.

I've kept an eye on the resell price for the Vault releases, and 3 always seems to go for a higher price than 4. Vault #1 usually goes for a higher price than 3, actually.