Post a pic of your car from High School

Can't find any pictures of my actual car from high school, but here's an approximation—it was a maroon '91 Plymouth Sundance (only it was a 4-door, not a 2-door):

2661550001_large.jpg

I inherited the car from my brother once he went to college, so I drove it from my sophomore year of high school (1998) to my junior year of college (2003), when it literally blew up as my girlfriend and I were driving back to college after seeing the Anniversary in Chicago. Like, it literally-literally blew up—the engine threw a rod and punched a fist-sized hole in the engine block, and my car met its demise on the side of I-88 in the middle of nowhere, Illinois. I had it towed into town, cleaned it out then had my friend take pictures of me hugging it before it went to the scrapyard. I fucking loved that car, man. It had so many awesome stickers on the back of it.

Can't find any pictures of my actual car from high school, but here's an approximation—it was a maroon '91 Plymouth Sundance (only it was a 4-door, not a 2-door):

2661550001_large.jpg

I inherited the car from my brother once he went to college, so I drove it from my sophomore year of high school (1998) to my junior year of college (2003), when it literally blew up as my girlfriend and I were driving back to college after seeing the Anniversary in Chicago. Like, it literally-literally blew up—the engine threw a rod and punched a fist-sized hole in the engine block, and my car met its demise on the side of I-88 in the middle of nowhere, Illinois. I had it towed into town, cleaned it out then had my friend take pictures of me hugging it before it went to the scrapyard. I fucking loved that car, man. It had so many awesome stickers on the back of it.

Wait! I found a pic of the back window:

RtG6q1w.jpg

• 9 months later...