Post a pic of your car from High School

I figured this could be a fun thread.

Just what the title says, lets see what you drove to high school, also, what year did you graduate?

I graduated in '97

My first car (in '94) was an 81 Mustang 4 speed. T tops, leather, pw,pl. Loaded for an '81 lol

81stang-2.jpg

Then I got an 89 Mustang coupe (in '95) 5.0, 5 speed. Lots of mods. The pic below is not my car, mine had same wheels and stance, but mine was dark red.

76.jpg

Just before graduating I bought the 97 GT below, had less than 10k milies and was bone stock before I got it. I added cams, heads, suspension, shifter, trans, wheels, street cage etc.

gtside.jpg

gt_corner.jpg

gtcage-1.jpg

This was my first car an 87' Buick Skylark and I ruined it but she had a damn good run through about 4 years

and some of the best times of my youth. My best friend and I decided one summer to turn my car into a lowrider.

we got about as far as installing some subwoofers and stripping the interior covering it all in crushed velvet velour except for the dash which was covered in rock spray paint.

We constantly chain smoked and just flicked ashes on the floor, many of blowjobs were had in that back seat and way to many projectiles throw out the window.

not my pictures but you get the idea

CC-179-041-12001.jpgthe interior with digital dash which was the coolest thing ever

1985-buick-somerset3-300x222.jpg

Graduated in '12.. I can't believe this is the only pic I can find of my car. This tow-away shot doesn't do my Accord justice. It had some rough times, but we racked up 377 thousand miles before I got a new car. Legend has it, my mom still drives this bad boy. I honestly wish I still had it sometimes.

IMAG0833.jpg