Collections of Band Members/Famous People

So lately I've been really wanting to see the collections of a few famous people/band guys that don't usually get to share it, and was wondering what you guys thought / if you could think of anyone else's collection you'd love to see.

For example Jeremy Bolm (Touché Amoré) has a video with RFC where he goes to record store and buys some stuff. In it you see him checking his Dead Format listing. Anyone know his username? Want to see it in real life? That'd be cool.

Second, I realized last night that they give Jimmy Fallon the vinyl record of pretty much every band that plays (those that even have it in the format). On Tuesday for example he had Courtney Barnet and he pulled out a copy of her album on "Gold/Transparent Yellow" vinyl. He always uses big artwork so sometimes he just uses a big printout, but half the time I reckon he gets to keep the record itself. So his collection could be cool and diverse. 

Let's talk about it! 

So lately I've been really wanting to see the collections of a few famous people/band guys that don't usually get to share it, and was wondering what you guys thought / if you could think of anyone else's collection you'd love to see.

For example Jeremy Bolm (Touché Amoré) has a video with RFC where he goes to record store and buys some stuff. In it you see him checking his Dead Format listing. Anyone know his username? Want to see it in real life? That'd be cool.

Second, I realized last night that they give Jimmy Fallon the vinyl record of pretty much every band that plays (those that even have it in the format). On Tuesday for example he had Courtney Barnet and he pulled out a copy of her album on "Gold/Transparent Yellow" vinyl. He always uses big artwork so sometimes he just uses a big printout, but half the time I reckon he gets to keep the record itself. So his collection could be cool and diverse.

Let's talk about it!

Jeremy's DF is https://deadformat.net/collection/activatethecorpse . I want to see Justin Pearson's collection.

Billy from Silverstein has an insane list as well. He's a member here. Xbillyx i think! His hot water music colldction is crazy! Im a huge stein fan, and i variant collect their stuff! He's a top class dude as well, hooked me up with the tour presses and cassette which were tour exclusives, since Im halfway around the world!

Billy from Silverstein has an insane list as well. He's a member here. Xbillyx i think!

If all the kids I was friends with in high school were on here, they'd be friending the shit out of xbillyx right now.

If I could see a musician's record collection, it'd be someone old, like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop. I bet theirs are/ were sick.

There are a couple videos on youtube of various celebrities/musicians showing off their record collections.  I'd post it here, but I'm at work and they block pretty much everything (but not this forum... for now).  But they've got Jello Biafra, The Gaslamp Killer, Hank III, etc.  It's a pretty good series that turned me on to some records that I had never heard of and gave me newfound respect for some musicians that I wasn't the biggest fans of before.

Billy from Silverstein has an insane list as well. He's a member here. Xbillyx i think! His hot water music colldction is crazy! Im a huge stein fan, and i variant collect their stuff! He's a top class dude as well, hooked me up with the tour presses and cassette which were tour exclusives, since Im halfway around the world!

He has been selling off most of his collection over the past couple years. I bought some alk3 stuff off him.

The billionaire in Brazil buying everything up  ;)

Haha agreed. The only source photo they used for that bazillion guy is him stacking records in huge palette bundles. He couldn't like start a charity and give everyone one white whale for free. Actually that could be an amazing charity! If my kids aren't interested in my collection, I'll do that.