[Soon] Mogwai – Central Belters

It's up on Amazon UK. Comes out to about $88ppd. Not bad for a 6xLP set.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013797BKC/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

what calculations are you using? it's $100 without shipping.

I'm getting mine from here:

http://www.rise-music.co.uk/browse/campaign/PRES/item/267590/Mogwai-Central-Belters.html

£45. Add something from the sale to make it £50 and you get free shipping (in the UK).

$75 shipped to USA. not that bad. might go with this.

Just HAD to pull out Young Team and throw it on the table when I read this. Such a great album.

My love for the band 'stopped' after Happy Songs. Just couldn't get into the albums they did after thisone.

No Hawk? :'(

EZ Pass on this. As stated previously, diehards and vinyl lovers who want greatest hits will buy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Benny Blanco started another thread with this information:

http://monorailmusic.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6eba4156d60ffcbd97df94249&id=7c9e92ca5f&e=940fc14400

100 copies come with signed postcard series. Ordered in a heartbeat

That's one of my local stores and the one I queue for hours outside on RSD. Anyone who I've bought for has got something from there. Give them your business as they're great. I think they're run by a member of The Pastels.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_1750_zpsdauys5l3.jpg?t=1445701391

What a beautiful set this is. Six 180g LPs, housed in full color single sleeves and polylined inners, 20+ page 12"-booklet and DLC, in a gorgeous heavyweight textured box. Currently listening to the fourth disc and the sound quality is fantastic. All of this for less then 60 bucks? This is how it's done.

I ended up getting this at amazon.ca $69ppd, will be a nice 'greatest hits' compilation - my first box set of the type. My daughter will love this along with the Kveikur as she learns proper record care and TT skills (she has done several piano covers).

I'm sure everyone has a track or two they'd like to see on this: for me, I'm missing Chocky and Kids Will Be Skeletons, but everything they picked for the 6xLP is ace, including those bonus tracks.