Deafheaven - New Bermuda

However, both the pink and green EU variants note "Exclusive KRM Europe pressing", whereas the black variant does not.

Gonna email KRM and ask if the black variant is in fact an EU pressing as well...

This and the fact that the Black deluxe is the only one with the cool cover is why I asked. Since those covers are probably imported from US, maybe the records are too.

This and the fact that the Black deluxe is the only one with the cool cover is why I asked. Since those covers are probably imported from US, maybe the records are too.

importing it all would be pretty cost inefficient. they press EU variants in the EU because it's cheaper, not because they sound better.

I would be willing to bet ALL of the jackets will be the same/embossed.

Me:

Re: Deafheaven - New Bermuda vinyl, on the US store all variants list the embossed, spot gloss, 'deluxe' cover, but here on the EU store only black vinyl has this description. Do all variants have the embossed jacket, or only the black?

Kings Road EU:

only our black version has the "deluxe" cover.  

So yeah.

Just found these variants on an Aussie site - http://artistfirst.com.au/collections/deafheaven. All the variants show sculptural embossing...hmm!

Was going to grab the black but not sure if they'll get in the Eu or the US pressing!

Thank you!  Cheapest option for Canadians, snagged the black.  $34.87 USD shipped.