PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Use your phone next time. Hopefully there were some other things you needed to do at the mall?

what do you mean by use your phone? My friend and I are big fans and I told him to call around and find the closest hot topic with 2 copies. A week after release was already too long for us to wait. So we made it a journey and went to a punk and metal record store after it was a fun adventure and it was to a part of Colorado I've never visited.

what do you mean by use your phone? My friend and I are big fans and I told him to call around and find the closest hot topic with 2 copies. A week after release was already too long for us to wait. So we made it a journey and went to a punk and metal record store after it was a fun adventure and it was to a part of Colorado I've never visited.

He means call and ask them if they have them in stock.

He means call and ask them if they have them in stock.

I just reread his initial post and now I get it. He drove 3 hours to the nearest HT that had it in stock because neither of the two in his town had it. When I first read it I saw it as "drove 3 hours to the nearest HT neither of the two had it". Nothing to see here, just a misunderstanding.

At this point I've learned to expect that. I picked up Broken Social Scene's limited purple reissue of "You Forgot It In People", and two days later a dude is selling one on Discogs for $150. I purposely went to the store to try to get one because I knew flippers would be selling them for an arm and a leg.