PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Triple post because fuck everyone who isn't me.

The first time I saw TWIABP was at Lilly's Pad above Toad's at the MHTJ Reasons to Be release show. Between TWIABP, MHTJ, and PBTT I lost my voice. I remember Greg screaming at a bouncer for kicking kids out. I accidentally knocked over the vocalist from MHTJ when the heavens fell to the dirt.

That's my story. Thank you for reading it. Go fuck yourselves, I'm gonna go put on makeup and go out.

When I lived in Poughkeepsie I drove out to CT to see TWIABP probably 6 times. Plus they played in New Paltz a bunch. Shame I'm not still in the area or we could carpool.

I didn't even know New Paltz had relevant music venues :P

Yeah, would be awesome to carpool. Hate driving to far away concerts by myself.

I didn't even know New Paltz had relevant music venues :P

Yeah, would be awesome to carpool. Hate driving to far away concerts by myself.

In New Paltz they played a pizza place, a shitty cramped basement the kids who rented the house called "Mosh Depot" (and Kitty City), and a random room in the student center (the weird glass building)

Kids who ran Kitty City/Mosh Depot are definitely gone by now. They had a Code Orange Kids show that I refused to go to. Kids were trying to hardcore dance and shit to TWIABP there, no way was I going into that sweaty little basement for code orange kids.

Did anyone that pre-ordered the vinyl at a show hear anything yet?

I didn't pre-order at a show but I can pretty confidently say "No"

They have thousands of orders to sort and ship and BWM are a very small operation. I ordered before the preorders "officially" went up at midnight and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not worried in the least. Patience.