seems a bit more specific though

I've been looking at different sources for my post, but most my info comes from the Mashable article that I actually think I read in here first when it was posted by someone else.

In other news - seems like Ghost Ramp are going all in on Drift Stage releases: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1910344764/drift-stage/posts/1548935

TL;DR: They will be releasing the full OST on vinyl, they'll put out another car-shaped 7" on a different car with different tunes (and it's pressing right now), AND they will repress the first car 7" for those who missed it.

EDIT: In other interesting news I've also heard some people suggesting that a repress of the FEZ OST is scheduled for Fall 2016. I've contact Polyshop about it and I'll let you know if they have any updates on this (and whether or not it's true).

EDIT 2: Heard back from Polyshop who said the following: "We've been informed that there will possibly be a re-press in the fall, though we don't have solid information as to what colour/weight the vinyl will be as of yet."

Mondo just announced reduced domestic AND international shipping rates starting this Wednesday. Some reductions will be modest, but personally I welcome any reduction in shipping prices.

Additionally, they also said they'd have some extra copies of a sold out box set available for sale Wednesday. I'm willing to bet that it's the The Last Of Us set.

Any here have / can comment on the quality of the Banjo-Kazooie release?&

It's one of my favorite games ever and I keep wanting to get it because of that, but I know it's something I'd never listen to.

Very satisfied with the pressing and sound quality on my copy. The sleeve seems a little flimsy, but overall it looks quite nice. The gold foil on the back is a nice touch as well.

It needed a good clean with a carbon fiber brush before play (or even better - a wet clean) as it was pretty dirty from dust and paper residue. This seems to be pretty common on newer pressings in general, though, and a quick clean is always a good idea.

Any here have / can comment on the quality of the Banjo-Kazooie release? 

It's one of my favorite games ever and I keep wanting to get it because of that, but I know it's something I'd never listen to. 

Quality was good on mine. Like above, the gold embossed tracklisting/info looks real nice. Should've been a gatefold release for sure.

The Mafia 3 Collector's Edition ($150) will include the game's score on vinyl: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mafia-3-release-date-announced-new-trailer-and-del/1100-6438967/

It's probably optimistic hoping for a standalone release, but I'm not a big enough fan of Mafia to pay $150 just for the record alone.

I think it's honestly fascinating how the VG record arms race is panning out right now. You are now seeing so many record companies springing up to get the rights for some of these scores. Will be interesting to see who remains once the dust settles.

Please let someone do the Katamari Damacy OST during this arms race...

I think it's honestly fascinating how the VG record arms race is panning out right now. You are now seeing so many record companies springing up to get the rights for some of these scores. Will be interesting to see who remains once the dust settles.

I'm actually buying and enjoying games after enjoying the pressing of the soundtrack. (Axiom Verge for example)