The "Let's Rock Edition" of Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- comes with the OST on 2LP red vinyl.PS4 version: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-ps4-lets-rock-editionPS3 version: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-ps3-lets-rock-edition

Are playstation games still region locked

Someone posted this on neogaf and I've been doing some digging, but have come up empty-handed so far.

Is there any of you guys who have seen or heard anything about these Hotline Miami 2 and Mother Russia Bleeds 7"s? I'm guessing they're promos, but I can't find anything on them other than this tweet.

3 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Someone posted this on neogaf and I've been doing some digging, but have come up empty-handed so far.

Is there any of you guys who have seen or heard anything about these Hotline Miami 2 and Mother Russia Bleeds 7"s? I'm guessing they're promos, but I can't find anything on

I found this tweet.

CP1LGWfUEAA31-G.jpg

Apparently if you were at some UK video game event called EGX and defeated a boss in a game called "Enter the Gungeon" you could win that 7" as a prize.

5 hours ago, ghost said:

I found this tweet.

CP1LGWfUEAA31-G.jpg

Apparently if you were at some UK video game event called EGX and defeated a boss in a game called "Enter the Gungeon" you could win that 7" as a prize.

Great find - thanks! So there's an Enter The Gungeon 7" out there as well. Makes sense since we're seeing the full OST on vinyl later.

On 5/9/2016 at 2:56 AM, rpbtz said:

Great find - thanks! So there's an Enter The Gungeon 7" out there as well. Makes sense since we're seeing the full OST on vinyl later.

Yeah! I was curious about it too once you mentioned it. Also, just to let you know, I've been religiously checking your blog for any updates on the Mondo Castelvania vinyl releases.

10 hours ago, ghost said:

Yeah! I was curious about it too once you mentioned it. Also, just to let you know, I've been religiously checking your blog for any updates on the Mondo Castelvania vinyl releases.

I promise you I will post about news on these as soon as I learn more. For now, though, I don't think we should expect any major announcements regarding these until after SDCC (where they'll release an SDCC exclusive version of the first game's OST).

7 hours ago, rpbtz said:

I promise you I will post about news on these as soon as I learn more. For now, though, I don't think we should expect any major announcements regarding these until after SDCC (where they'll release an SDCC exclusive version of the first game's OST).

I know but ahhhhhh I can't wait! Very excited!

I appreciate all your hard work.

2 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Uncharted 4 is up.  That 'Avery Coin' variant is tempting.

http://store.iam8bit.com/products/uncharted-4-vinyl-soundtrack-2xlp?variant=20020231427

Ordered! Wonder how long these'll stick around. Also, kind of related: Anyone know how limited the 1-3 box set is? Is it unlimited? Been putting off getting it for awhile...

2 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Ordered! Wonder how long these'll stick around. Also, kind of related: Anyone know how limited the 1-3 box set is? Is it unlimited? Been putting off getting it for awhile...

I'm gonna guess the 'Avery Coin' variant will be gone by tomorrow.  Not sure what the pressing info on the box set is......