Dang, I haven't gotten any notifications yet. Seems like forever since I ordered this.

I ordered the Uncharted one, along with pretty much everything else on their website that was available back on Thanksgiving weekend and finally received everything on Friday. The Uncharted collection is gorgeous and is housed in a nice sturdy slip case with great art complimenting each soundtrack. Definitely worth the wait!

I still haven't listened the the Rare soundtracks from iam8bit, but again, I love the artwork for those as well!

I ordered the Uncharted one, along with pretty much everything else on their website that was available back on Thanksgiving weekend and finally received everything on Friday. The Uncharted collection is gorgeous and is housed in a nice sturdy slip case with great art complimenting each soundtrack. Definitely worth the wait!

I still haven't listened the the Rare soundtracks from iam8bit, but again, I love the artwork for those as well!

Did you get an email shipping notification by any chance? I just checked my Paypal and I ordered it on Nov. 11.

Mondo opened their latest monthly mix with a track from the first Castlevania game for the NES - https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondomarch-25-03-2016-1126

This means they're putting out a Castlevania release of some kind I would guess. Would this be the first time they've released a videogame soundtrack?

Mondo opened their latest monthly mix with a track from the first Castlevania game for the NES - https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondomarch-25-03-2016-1126

This means they're putting out a Castlevania release of some kind I would guess. Would this be the first time they've released a videogame soundtrack?

I believe TLOU was their first, and only other videogame soundtrack. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not really a Mondo follower...

Mondo opened their latest monthly mix with a track from the first Castlevania game for the NES - https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondomarch-25-03-2016-1126

Just checked and they have indeed confirmed on Twitter that they'll be putting out the Castlevania soundtrack. This is great news! :)

via the hotline miami KS

IF WE ARE ABLE TO PUSH THE NUMBER OF VINYL SOLD OVER THE 3,000 MARK (EST £150,000) WE WILL BE ABLE TO ADD THE FOLLOWING PACKAGING UPGRADES:

VINYL PACKAGING UPGRADES:

- THICK 350GSM CARD ON TRIPLE GATEFOLD SLEEVE

- MATT LAMINATION BOARD ON TRIPLE GATEFOLD SLEEVE

- UV SPOT GLOSS ON VINYL FRONT COVER

POSTER PRINTING UPGRADES:

- FRONT COVER POSTER: CMYK SCREEN PRINT ON 300GSM CARD

- INNER SLEEVE POSTER: 6 COLOUR SCREEN PRINT ON 300GSM CARD