4 hours ago, museummouth said:

There's a big difference between "wanting to press something" and actually doing it. I doubt they'll press kingdom hearts or metal gear

That there is my main issue with Novu. I don't get why they keep mentioning titles in official statements - they should work on getting licenses before throwing out big names. Seems more like a marketing stunt than anything.

Don't get me wrong - I hope they do get to release some cool stuff down the line, but their current strategy is super weird.

And completely unrelated to that - the repress of the TMNT 7" is up for sale now: http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/16901052-lets-kick-shell-2nd-pressing-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-7-tribute

And also, the Brigador Soundtrack by Makeup And Vanity Set will open up for vinyl preorders on June 2nd.

On 5/12/2016 at 8:19 PM, ghost said:

Does anyone know what's on this cassette?

It was included in a Hotline Miami Collectors release by "Gamer's Edition" but they didn't provide a tracklist.

Hotline Miami Collectors Edition

esfsefseef_zpslgjbuxtt.jpg

I don't know quite how I missed this, but hi - Gamer's Edition is me + a colleague

The official tracklist for our HM tape is as follows:

Side A
M|O|O|N - Hydrogen
Elliot Berlin - Musikk per automatikk 
Scattle - Inner Animal 
M|O|O|N - Paris 
Jasper Byrne - Hotline 
El Huervo - Daisuke 
Perturbator - Miami Disco 
Scattle - Knock Knock 
M|O|O|N - Crystals 
El Huervo - Turf
Jasper Byrne - Miami
Side B
Carpenter Brut - Roller Mobster 
Perturbator - Tech Noir 
Jasper Byrne - Voyager 
M|O|O|N - Quixotic
Perturbator - Sexualizer
M|O|O|N - Delay
Jasper Byrne - Decade Dance
Perturbator - Future Club
M|O|O|N - dust

Hope that helps!

8 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

I consider myself a heavy gamer, I play a fair bit, but I gotta be honest, I don't even recognise half of these releases lately. Never heard of Drift Stage, or Furi....

I feel you. With alot of the more classic VG soundtracks pretty much under lock and key (unless you bootleg *gasps*), these record companies are going to have to hope that people care about new VG soundtracks. So far iam8bit seems to be the most successful with their choices of soundtracks. 

Edited by Vector53

Yeah, I'd like some more triple A game soundtracks. Don't know/recognize most of these indie ones that are coming out. What ever happened to Spaceab9? I was kinda looking forward to some more of the game releases they might be doing... but yes, they screwed the pooch Dogmeat on one of their last releases.

2 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Yeah, I'd like some more triple A game soundtracks. Don't know/recognize most of these indie ones that are coming out. What ever happened to Spaceab9? I was kinda looking forward to some more of the game releases they might be doing... but yes, they screwed the pooch Dogmeat on one of their last releases.

The clusterfuck with their site, Better Call Saul, and the Fallout record have probably hurt the goodwill that people have towards that company. Not to mention their lack of communication. They had ambitions to be like Mondo especially with them releasing a District 9 print to kickstart them releasing their own prints but that didn't sell out so they scuttled that now. Only thing they got going for them is the Hot Topic pic discs but that's it.

7 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

They recently released some metal titles for their metal sublabel, but they did recently say that they would have new VGM titles to announce soon. Fingers crossed for more Bethesda stuff. The new DOOM OST on vinyl would be neat.

1 hour ago, rpbtz said:

This is back up now.  Never heard of the game but it looks awesome and sound good.

1 hour ago, Vector53 said:

The clusterfuck with their site, Better Call Saul, and the Fallout record have probably hurt the goodwill that people have towards that company. Not to mention their lack of communication. They had ambitions to be like Mondo especially with them releasing a District 9 print to kickstart them releasing their own prints but that didn't sell out so they scuttled that now. Only thing they got going for them is the Hot Topic pic discs but that's it.

Makes sense... I was one of those people (if you noticed I "forgot" the 'L' in their name) ;)

1 hour ago, rpbtz said:

They recently released some metal titles for their metal sublabel, but they did recently say that they would have new VGM titles to announce soon. Fingers crossed for more Bethesda stuff. The new DOOM OST on vinyl would be neat.

Oh man... if I could just get some Elder Scrolls, I'd be extremely happy! (Even just a "best of" Skyrim type thing would be great!)

Don't know of much more VG soundtracks I'd buy though to be honest... maybe some more Minecraft. Most game scores I listen to are from the Star Wars franchise, and I don't think Di$ney would be into that, especially after making everything non-canon basically.

2 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Makes sense... I was one of those people (if you noticed I "forgot" the 'L' in their name) ;)

Oh man... if I could just get some Elder Scrolls, I'd be extremely happy! (Even just a "best of" Skyrim type thing would be great!)

Don't know of much more VG soundtracks I'd buy though to be honest... maybe some more Minecraft. Most game scores I listen to are from the Star Wars franchise, and I don't think Di$ney would be into that, especially after making everything non-canon basically.

I'd be down for anything Skyrim as well.

And as far as Star Wars goes, someone once said that if anything should ever happen to John Williams that Jeremy Soule should take over.