Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane (Reissue)

I remember when this record came out my friend stole it from Target because we were broke college kids and at that time didn't care about being upstanding citizens.  Everyone kept talking up the album, so he figured it was a must have.  I remember him putting it in the cd player of his car in the parking lot and we just laughed when the first track started playing.  So shitty.  He wanted to take it back but couldn't because it was stolen.  Fast forward 13 years and now that dude from Friends is selling it on vinyl for $40.  Never thought I'd see the day.

^^^lol

Back in the day I was with my friend at kmart but he got caught stealing a Spacehog Hogyssey cd.

The price was ridiculous 49ppd for this. Getting for my sister for xmas, she hopefully doesnt know about it.

I added the Korn s/t on clear and it ended up 35 a piece shipped. About 15 left now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, mine arrived yesterday.  Right to the turntable.  Sound quality is excellent.   Variant looks amazing.  No spelling errors have been found yet.  (and I can confirm all songs are the original songs and not random guys covering Maroon 5.)

Yep, mine arrived yesterday.  Right to the turntable.  Sound quality is excellent.   Variant looks amazing.  No spelling errors have been found yet.  (and I can confirm all songs are the original songs and not random guys covering Maroon 5.)

My Amazon pre-order says it's not shipping until next week. No biggie as I've got plenty to listen to in the mean time. Glad to hear there aren't any issues though.

I splurged on the pic disc version.  Other than the Getty Images watermark over the photo of the band and the fact that the photo is actually of the band Alient Ant Farm, the execution is flawless and easily worth the extra $45.  Mine also came with a raffle ticket to win advance placement for the pre-order of the Johnny Bravo (tribute) DVD on Enjoy the Video Records.  The screen cap Ross posted of himself dressed as Johnny Bravo complete with the shades and black comb looks hilarious.  His lawyer friend makes an awesome grandma too.  Best day ever.