Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane (Reissue)

Lol at Books-A-Million. There was one 3 miles from my house that closed down last year. And the Daytona location has had vinyl for a while, but it's literally 3 milk crates in the middle of the store (surrounded by Crosleys). All expensive re-issues too so this will fit nicely.

Lol at Books-A-Million. There was one 3 miles from my house that closed down last year. And the Daytona location has had vinyl for a while, but it's literally 3 milk crates in the middle of the store (surrounded by Crosleys). All expensive re-issues too so this will fit nicely.

The one is Ocala closed like two years ago.

I enjoy ETR. Supported since Grassroots, another release people were jealous as fuck about. I still don't see 311 releasing "higher quality version" of it lol. They just constantly raise the price of their Hydroponic reissue which was up to 29.99 for a 10" last time i checked.

I enjoy ETR. Supported since Grassroots, another release people were jealous as fuck about. I still don't see 311 releasing "higher quality version" of it lol. They just constantly raise the price of their Hydroponic reissue which was up to 29.99 for a 10" last time i checked.

But was it cd sourced like most ETR releases? At least they are using the original tapes for this one, too bad I would rather kill myself than listen to Maroon 5.

Since you listen to 311, your opinion is invalid.

That's subjective, somebody out there thinks Ross is 1,000,000x better looking than Adam Levine.

Given infinite parallel universes anything is technically possible. Given the nature of infinity, somewhere I'm Johnny Depp. It doesn't mean I go around telling people I was Edward Scissorhands.