PO Soon: Mamiffer - The World Unseen LP

jhulud

Listening to a preview copy (download) I got today. It's a beautiful album in sound and feel and just emotion. So much so that I burst into tears halfway through it. Sounds exaggerated, but going through some emotional struggles at home and I usually just shut down completely, but this record just got to me...ripped my heart out and I just started bawling. 

Listening to a preview copy (download) I got today. It's a beautiful album in sound and feel and just emotion. So much so that I burst into tears halfway through it. Sounds exaggerated, but going through some emotional struggles at home and I usually just shut down completely, but this record just got to me...ripped my heart out and I just started bawling.

Sorry for your troubles... at least the record hit you in an awesome way.

My panties have yet to be bunched; just wanted to gripe about Hobby™ costs a bit. Stoked it's a double LP though. Definitely a bit more justifiable.

MerchTable's $6.00+ media shipping is what gets me.  I'm always happy with the SiGe products, but I'm never happy about ordering from MerchTable.

I purchased this hoping it would be emotionally charged and I am glad to hear you are moved by music to this degree. I am the same way and hope everything will work itself out for you, just keep listening to music for inspiration and strength.

Yeah their product is quality but their shipping methods are not good. But since they use a disclaimer you are stuck. My previous Mammifer record is creased and it drives me nuts since I love it so much but cant afford to buy another copy atm.

But I am so gladto hear this record is good. I read it was a difficult record to record and took alot of work to complete.

Well. According to the UPS tracking for this, I should have it on Thursday. Which means two things: It's surely packaged in MerchTable's usual shitty "LP mailers" & combined with going UPS, it will surely be trashed.

Hooray for trashed records from MerchTable!

<_<

I just got the new Cobalt album in from MerchTable and it was in a large mailer with reinforcement on the sides. Definitely not the usual crap they use. I still had minor seam splits, but they're 180g+ records that were in the jacket and dug through, can't really fault them for that.

Well. According to the UPS tracking for this, I should have it on Thursday. Which means two things: It's surely packaged in MerchTable's usual shitty "LP mailers" & combined with going UPS, it will surely be trashed.

Hooray for trashed records from MerchTable!

<_<

Weird, mine is coming USPS.