PO : Iggy Pop/Josh Homme - Post Pop Depression

• 1 month later...

So the regular edition hit today in the US but it looks like the deluxe isn't until April here? I really want to pick this up but wish I could compare the two versions first. Anyone in the UK get the deluxe and care to share pics/differences?

The deluxe has pics on discogs. Looks like it's just a gatefold and booklet.

The standard is single jacket with just lyric/credit insert

Will probably grab the standard since I'll likely only look at the booklet once anyway.

I wasnt too into the singles or when it leaked

I got it with some ccmusic.com order with a 25% discount. Think I paid like 13 bucks or so

After a few listens last night ad this morning, it would have fit in right after Idiot and Lust for Life

Wow, that's cheap. I think I'm gonna grab a copy today from a local store. I need to get these songs down before I see Iggy on the 28th.

Yea that company usually lists below msrp and with 25 percent discount. The best is I just make one order with pre orders (usually they have stuff listed 2 months in advance ) and they ship as it comes avail. They charge when it ships and has a flat one time shipping fee

I got the new iggy pop, primal scream and pinkshinyultrablast in yesterday for 33.83. Would have cost me over 60 bucks if I bought at local store. i love supporting brick and mortar but these deals are too good

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, the show last night exceeded my expectations. Iggy's voice was perfect and the band truly surprised me. They were so much more than a backing band and when they played "China Girl" it was a wall of glorious sound. If any of you still have the opportunity to see Iggy you need to bite the bullet and buy those tickets. This may be the last time.

Did they have show posters?

They did. My friend said they had two, but I didn't even notice them because I wasn't looking to have another poster sitting in a tube. I broke down and bought the $25 shirt because it said, "I was at the show last night". Just thought that was funny.