PO: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE 3LP - Hans Zimmer + Junkie XL

Anybody know if it'll show up on a US site? Think this is the first MOV press I'm interested in now...

SoundStageDirect.com has it up for pre-order. They are a good site to get Music On Vinyl releases from, and any order over $49.99 is shipped for free. Here's the pre-order link for the soundtrack:

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/hans-zimmer-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

The price point is pretty high though... $58.99

If you're ok ordering from an international site, then try NewOnVinyl.com. They have the Music On Vinyl version up for €37.95 which equates to $41.29. Shipping will run you about $11, BUT THEN they take off the 21% tax since they're shipping it to the US, so you can get the record for a grand total of about $44. Confused yet? haha

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-l.html

^ Thanks for the info. Price is really high, so I might hold off/look around. Also, that one looks like it's the "red" color for all three.

I live in the middle of nowhere so I have to do my record collecting/shopping online... :/

I went ahead and pre-ordered from NewOnVinyl.com. With the tax removed and a discount they offered me at checkout, I'm getting it for just $42 which isn't too shabby for a 3xLP color vinyl release with etching. Plus, Music On Vinyl releases are always very solid. Good luck hunting!

If you're ok ordering from an international site, then try NewOnVinyl.com. They have the Music On Vinyl version up for €37.95 which equates to $41.29. Shipping will run you about $11, BUT THEN they take off the 21% tax since they're shipping it to the US, so you can get the record for a grand total of about $44. Confused yet? haha

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/soundtrack-ost-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-l.html

Save a buck or two with promo code 'VINYLTEAM'

I recently downloaded a huge lot of random mp3-s from Hans Zimmer and I was amazed of how many scores the guy has actually made. Most were from the movies which I didnt even remember having scores.

That new track is kind of samey and bad, have heard that all before. Interstellar was definitely cool (different) and the The Dark Knight OST is pretty much better than the movie (its definitely too low in the mix in the actual movie). Inception OST I do have on CD and vinyl but I need more time with it, need to watch that movie again.

Nice of them to spare a whole ninety seconds of music to sample. Here, take my $50!

That new track is kind of samey and bad, have heard that all before. Interstellar was definitely cool (different)

Agreed on both counts.

Ben Affleck sure has played some great roles in the recent years (just like Bradley Cooper for example). Both have totally changed my opinion about them 180 degrees.

Same, amazing what 5 years can do, they've played some great roles recently. For me my opinion changed on Cooper after Silver Linings & Limitless.. Affleck was The Town

I have a quick question. I went back to Amazon and found the colored MOV listing, so I decided to cancel the WaterTower US preorder I had with Amazon and preordered the MOV press. Amazon states that it is #2504 in music. My question is, is it tricky to get the colored/numbered MOV press from Amazon when it appears to be selling well? Especially if this is supposed to be /5000?

I have a quick question. I went back to Amazon and found the colored MOV listing, so I decided to cancel the WaterTower US preorder I had with Amazon and preordered the MOV press. Amazon states that it is #2504 in music. My question is, is it tricky to get the colored/numbered MOV press from Amazon when it appears to be selling well? Especially if this is supposed to be /5000?

Its tricky to get ANY MOV press from Amazon. Me and a few other people I know have had problems. Things get switched up and specifically the warehouse sometimes doesn't know the difference especially if it isnt labeled on the front plastic.

Interstellar's different MOV version was a pain in the ass to get from Amazon. They switched up the Watertower and MOV versions. I ended up grabbing the MOV from a third party for cheaper.