Saosin LP3 - Spring '16 (hopefully released on vinyl)

19 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Sorry for the double post, but I figured someone would be curious. The band has signed copies on orange, $30. Steep, but I didn't have a copy yet so I bit. 

yeah I saw that last night too but I wasn't about to pay 30 bucks for a single LP - I'll wait till the Hot Topic press or just pick up a black copy locally 

16 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

yeah I saw that last night too but I wasn't about to pay 30 bucks for a single LP - I'll wait till the Hot Topic press or just pick up a black copy locally 

It was kinda fucked honestly, but I guess after shipping it's close to the same price. From the band's perspective, it isn't out yet and it's signed, so that's how they justify it. Still fucked though. 

1 hour ago, jose said:

well to be fair, if you bought the orange variant from kings road merch its basically $26-$29 with shipping so that price range is some what fine ESPECIALLY that its signed too.

Obviously I'm biased but I don't think $30 is that bad in today's vinyl market if it's a record you really want, and to have it signed with the peace of mind that the mail man isn't going to smash it into the ground on his way to your door isn't too bad either. If they have them available this Saturday I'll pick one up.

Also, got my black variant in today, weird since I ordered the Orange and Clear about a week before the black.. They still say "Shipping Soon".

4 hours ago, Valeriano said:

Obviously I'm biased but I don't think $30 is that bad in today's vinyl market if it's a record you really want, and to have it signed with the peace of mind that the mail man isn't going to smash it into the ground on his way to your door isn't too bad either. If they have them available this Saturday I'll pick one up.

Also, got my black variant in today, weird since I ordered the Orange and Clear about a week before the black.. They still say "Shipping Soon".

yah exactly, i dont know what the fuss about since its $5 more for a signed copy..

&my records still say "shipping soon" but im just being impatient since everyone else is getting theirs ahah

On April 14, 2016 at 6:48 PM, travis said:

Street date for all Saosin vinyl is 6/17. It will be up online that day as long as it all comes in on time.

If it comes in earlier it will go up earlier.

Is there still a chance this will go up earlier then 6/17? Or will it be 6/17 at the earliest? 

If you already answered this question somewhere since that post, I didn't see it. 

Cincy Taste of Chaos was definitely unusual. I guess I expected more people there in general by the start, then to add to it Saosin stopped playing a couple times for various reasons, from Anthony bringing a dude on stage from the crowd that he'd later try to get a piggy back ride from and they both tumbled over mid-song, to one about 30-45 seconds into Control and the Urge to Pray because a couple people were fighting in the crowd, when it all got settled Anthony said it was a stupid song anyway and they just skipped it and went on to their last song of the set haha. It was probably my most memorable set from him based on overall hilarity rather than it being a great show but they still totally killed it

Edited by Valeriano

10 hours ago, ejc625 said:

Control & the Urge To Pray is a stupid song? News to me. I would have been upset if they stopped playing that after just starting it. 

Yeah I was a little bummed that they didn't continue playing the song, but with the two other times they stopped playing I think they were trying to get caught up on set time, they and The Early November only had half hour sets. Oh and Anthony was definitely joking around when he said the song sucked, like I said I think it had more to do with the time