Pinback - Blue Screen Life reissue

A store/dealer just added like 8 copies for $39.95 and our friend Halo2 dropped his price to $37 to get the first spot.  If those $39 copies sit there long enough, some of the other sellers will surely get nervous and drop their price to undercut that dealer.

Another thing to consider about Discogs sellers (who aren't labels or dealers) is that this cost $30 brand new, so after PayPal and Discogs fees, they aren't making any profit selling for $37-40.  So, if you want it, I'd pull the trigger on a $35-40 copy as it won't get much lower unless people start choosing to lose money.

A store/dealer just added like 8 copies for $39.95 and our friend Halo2 dropped his price to $37 to get the first spot.  If those $39 copies sit there long enough, some of the other sellers will surely get nervous and drop their price to undercut that dealer.

Another thing to consider about Discogs sellers (who aren't labels or dealers) is that this cost $30 brand new, so after PayPal and Discogs fees, they aren't making any profit selling for $37-40.  So, if you want it, I'd pull the trigger on a $35-40 copy as it won't get much lower unless people start choosing to lose money.

lol Halo's is actually $39.70, undercutting the competition by a whopping .20

Hey all, I got an RSD edition from a shop online and received a copy with a big blemish on the jacket. The shipping box was undamaged so it seems this happened before it was shipped to me. I know it's silly, but I'm a little OCD with stuff like that and I know it will bug me. The shop will refund me if I ship it back, but I thought I'd check if anyone here is interested before I send it back to them. The shrink wrap is still unbroken. Alternatively if anyone knows how to get a spare jacket (if they exist) let me know. Sometimes labels have extras but Ace-Fu is not functioning, so I'm not sure who is officially behind the repress. Thx

IMG_4241_zpsohqvb9sr.jpg