The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Anyone else get their copy of Z yet?  Mine is pretty bad.  There is a ton of pops in mine, and I'm not just talking about occasional background pops.  They are so loud you can't hear the music over it.  Especially in "It Beats 4 U", "Off the Record" and the first minute of "Dondante" is un-listenable (so pretty much all of my favorite tracks).  Anyone else have any issues?

Edited by YouTwo

On 8/5/2016 at 11:37 AM, B-dosia said:

All over that Guru. Was about to start hunting down the Jazzmatazz series anyways. Probably pick up that Anderson Paak too, everything I've heard from him I've liked.

Signing back up to get those same two as well. .Venice is probably my favorite project by Paak so far (not that anything has been bad), if you like anything else by him you will def. like Venice.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:43 PM, YouTwo said:

With the post buried on the 4th page and VMP packages going on it waves, it wasn't unreasonable to ask again.  But thanks for your helpful response.  

Reach out to their customer support for a replacement. They are responsive and will most likely send you a set of replacement disks. 

This must be getting annoying for the subscribers to keep clarifying, but I really did try to understand this by reading various places.  Anyways...

i am NOT wanting the exclusive version of MMJ "Z", but am looking to get Guru, which is next months record but 'next month' starts tomorrow?  Can I sign up today so I don't risk missing things in the store or if I sign up today does it mean I'm going to get MMJ's "Z"?  

Also, I think the answer is no, but can I get the crate and then just buy Guru tomorrow or the crate is not "full access" to the exclusives?  Thank you for any help.

2 minutes ago, freedumb said:

This must be getting annoying for the subscribers to keep clarifying, but I really did try to understand this by reading various places.  Anyways...

i am NOT wanting the exclusive version of MMJ "Z", but am looking to get Guru, which is next months record but 'next month' starts tomorrow?  Can I sign up today so I don't risk missing things in the store or if I sign up today does it mean I'm going to get MMJ's "Z"?  

Also, I think the answer is no, but can I get the crate and then just buy Guru tomorrow or the crate is not "full access" to the exclusives?  Thank you for any help.

If you get the crate you can grab Guru tomorrow. They charge your card the first of every month though so watch out if you don't wanna continue the sub.

3 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Guru is NOT September's "album of the month", it's just an exclusive pressing available in the VMP store starting tomorrow. September's album of the month hasn't been announced yet. 

A crate subscription does give you full access to the exclusives, so you can just buy a crate sub and then buy Guru tomorrow.

Facts, as I understand them:

1 - Two membership options - Full monthly membership, which includes vinyl of the month.  Or, Crate, where you have access to the store.  

2 - Today is the last day to sign up for the full membership to receive MMJ.  

3 - Guru is not next month's vinyl of the month, but a mere offering within the store which opens tomorrow.

4 - Next month's album has not yet been announced.

On 8/10/2016 at 1:43 PM, YouTwo said:

With the post buried on the 4th page and VMP packages going on it waves, it wasn't unreasonable to ask again.  But thanks for your helpful response.  

they actually gave me a copy on accident with evil empire and sounds great.  you probably got a bad copy or are using a bad table.. you would have heard immediately if an AOTM had pressing issues.. no need to spam the question multiple times when nobody is responding.. which is usually for a reason

Edited by antisyntax