GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

I'm not a theif Chump!! I took back what was mine. And to the idiot that same I am not from Florida anymore, go back to school!! Just because I moved doesn't mean iw asnt born theyre, idiot! I seriously dont even know why I come here. I wanted to be apart of a cool record community and you guys are just assholes, every, single, one, of you! 

1 minute ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Also james chump, what is your issue with me? From day 1 you have attacked me personally from every way possible. 

Vulgar assholes with:

• terrible grammar
  • lack of punctuation
  • no basic comprehension of the English language

upset me greatly. I haven't sent anything your way, that you haven't started up on your own. 

29 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Vulgar assholes with:

• terrible grammar
  • lack of punctuation
  • no basic comprehension of the English language

upset me greatly. I haven't sent anything your way, that you haven't started up on your own. 

Fare enough. I will try better not too do this. I'll sqaush the beef with you if you can do the same. For the rest of these people attacking me for no reason though, i wont forgive or forget with out an apology first. Fare enough? I want too move on and make friends not, enemies. I write something and a peanut gallary attacks my every word. Lets sqaush the beef and all get along.

35 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Fare enough. I will try better not too do this. I'll sqaush the beef with you if you can do the same. For the rest of these people attacking me for no reason though, i wont forgive or forget with out an apology first. Fare enough? I want too move on and make friends not, enemies. I write something and a peanut gallary attacks my every word. Lets sqaush the beef and all get along.

Now you are just a try-hard. 

Things are getting better since my move here to Mississippi. I didn't get the job at Starbucks but did manage to get a pretty sweet gig at a local car wash. It's within walking distance too so I don't got to borrow my dad's car! Also my mom called and apologized after my sister, apparently told her why I took, money from her. My mom said if thing's don't go well here that I can always come back but I think I am going to ride this change out. I am starting to see that things happen for a reason in our life's and I'm just going to see where this takes me. My girlfriend and I are still talking but it looks like she is ready to move on unless I come back. I do love her but maybe this change of scenery is needed for me to fix some passed mistakes. I guess its one chapter over and on to the next for me. She'll find someone soon cause she is a great person. She can also probably do better than me any way. Until I get my life turned around, I can't bring happy-ness to someone else when I am miserable on the inside. Its not fair to drag someone else down. Not that I did it intentionally but I didn't have much to offer in terms of good in life. I have seen this over the last several weeks. They'res not else much to do other than think when you are alone all the time. Any ways, thanks for reading and wish me luck!

Well James, for some reason, my other thread was locked! Also, unbeknown to you, after all the hate you and a few others have given me, I have received some encouraging messages from other posters who actually do care. I dont expect you to understand though cause you have made your case known that you hate me. I am okay with that though becuase I am seeing first hand in life that not everyone is your friend. I have moved on from your hateful/spiteful comments and will not let it bother me longer. Since I have moved on, maybe you should do the same. Everyone else posts things about thier life's on this board but I can't just because you and a few others hate me? Last I knew is that this is an open forum to post. If you don;t like my posts, save yourself the time and don't read them! -Peace