ozfacter

Bridge Nine Needs Your Help/Mystery Boxes

Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Letskissthesky10 said:

So I received mine today. I only listened to one of the bands in my lot which was Champion who was canceled. But they were around and jammed often at a formative time in my life when I was younger. Either way I’m content. 

Dave Hause - Pray For Tucson white /1000

Tenfold - Now Is Our Time blue /200

Champion - Promises Kept white rejected mix /150

Blue Monday - Rewritten test press /20

This is probably my favorite one yet. Promises Kept is still a jam. I try to separate Jim from the rest if the band, because they all seem to be awesome guys still. His shittery has definitely impacted their legacy though, sadly. 

Blue Monday and Dave rule as well. 

Edited by mitchard

1 hour ago, mitchard said:

This is probably my favorite one yet. Promises Kept is still a jam. I try to separate Jim from the rest if the band, because they all seem to be awesome guys still. His shittery has definitely impacted their legacy though, sadly. 

Pretty much all Washington state/Vancouver HC kids I met are amazing. Bunch of great bands too.

20 hours ago, mitchard said:

So I just listened to Promises Kept for the first time in forever yesterday. What a classic album, still goes so hard. Since I’ve gotten this package I’ve listene to this Blue Monday album as well and I dig. It’s right up my preferred hardcore sound alley so to speak. 

4 hours ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

So I just listened to Promises Kept for the first time in forever yesterday. What a classic album, still goes so hard. Since I’ve gotten this package I’ve listene to this Blue Monday album as well and I dig. It’s right up my preferred hardcore sound alley so to speak. 

Was listening to promises kept the other day as well.   Chris and Aram are in a new band called Change, good stuff if you haven’t checked it out yet

7 hours ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

Check out Go It Alone as well, if you aren't already familiar with them. The Vancouver Gold EP is one of the finest pieces of hardcore to come out of the NW.

On 9/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, crossedoutname said:

Was listening to promises kept the other day as well.   Chris and Aram are in a new band called Change, good stuff if you haven’t checked it out yet

I will definitely check them out. Thanks. I actually just saw an ad for their new record so perfect timing. 

I was lucky enough to grab one this last time around, just got mine in today and I'm not disappointed

Defeater-Live On BBC  Test Press /20

Iron Chic-The Constant One  Pink/White Split /700

Alcoa- Thank You  Red/200

Lemuria- Varoom Allure Gold/300

The bands i listed were Iron Chic, Crime In Stereo, Defeater and Alcoa so thats almost everything I listed.

Taking offers on Lemuria and maybe the Defeater test press since I got rid of most of my 7" collection.

I finally got mine in today, after it shipped over two weeks ago. I am very stoked on what I got:

H2O - Skate! 7-inch (clear /150)

Polar Bear Club - Summer Of George 7-inch (orange /200)

Gallows - Desolation Sounds LP (red w/smoke /100)

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead LP (test press 12/20)

The only thing I already had was the Gallows LP in a more common variant, so I'll be selling that variant and keeping this one. I am super-happy with this box!

27 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I finally got mine in today, after it shipped over two weeks ago. I am very stoked on what I got:

H2O - Skate! 7-inch (clear /150)

Polar Bear Club - Summer Of George 7-inch (orange /200)

Gallows - Desolation Sounds LP (red w/smoke /100)

Crime In Stereo - Is Dead LP (test press 12/20)

The only thing I already had was the Gallows LP in a more common variant, so I'll be selling that variant and keeping this one. I am super-happy with this box!

Probably a long shot but if you want to sell that Crime In Stereo Test let me know.. haha