PO: Militarie Gun - Life Under The Gun | out June 23

It's up now:

Candyland LP /500

Green w/ Blue Splatter /1000
@ Loma Vista

https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/collections/militarie-gun

Pink Marble /500

@ Revolver/Brooklyn Vegan

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/collections/militarie-gun/products/militarie-gun-life-under-the-gun-lp-limited-edition-only-500-made-pink-marble-vinyl

Translucent Cobalt Blue /??
Indie Record Stores

1 hour ago, onandonandon said:

What is the best place to try to get into the band? I saw them open for White Reaper on their recent tour and I walked away unimpressed. They had decent energy but the songs just seemed to fall flat with me and most of the crowd.

I saw them open for both White Reaper and Citizen at the same venue a few months apart. Citizen show was absolutely perfect energy and they called it the best stop on tour (later in an interview.) White Reaper show was way different, which I expected because it's not a perfect pairing at all. They weren't struggling by any means, but it was mostly rows of indie rock kids in Strokes and Arctic Monkeys shirts staring at them. 

Catchiest songs for you to begin with: Pressure Cooker, Do It Faster, Ain't No Flowers, Don't Pick Up the Phone

• yes chef changed the title to PO: Militarie Gun - Life Under The Gun | out June 23
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...