In the past I've used some browser extensions like Distill to monitor for things that go in and out of stock quickly. Might look for something more user friendly but that's probably the product type that what you want.

With Distill you have to specify a part of a webpage you want it to monitor. For example on Discogs you can watch that text "No items for sale for this Release." If that changes, then one is up for sale. 

New to me.  In theory it sounds great.  Thought I would set one up, and probems I see to start with:

• You have to make an alert for each item individually, you can't just import your want list.
  • Once you make a search the maximum time it will be saved for is 90 days (the item I was setting it up for hasn't sold since 2018) so sounds like constantly having to re-add it.
  • You have to put the most you will pay, unlike all other feeds that just default to "any"
  • Finally I went to save the search despite the above problems and got "Failed to create alert"

So maybe this is really new and they are ironing out stuff...?