NHL Discussion

Anyone want NHL 10 for ps3? Sell pretty damn cheap!

I just picked up NHL 11. Pretty nice so far. Controls are a little hard to get sued to.

I've been playing it too, but I just use the classic controls. Am I missing a lot?

I like how you start with the Memorial Cup in the Be A Pro mode.

Anyone want NHL 10 for ps3? Sell pretty damn cheap!

I just picked up NHL 11. Pretty nice so far. Controls are a little hard to get sued to.

Controls took me a few games, but I'm ok w/ them now.

I've only played Hockey Ultimate Team so far. I love the thrill of opening a pack of cards and managing my team that way. It's like being a kid again. It's tough to field a good team though.

I've been playing it too, but I just use the classic controls. Am I missing a lot?

I'm not sure if you're missing anything. I started with the new controls, got pissed and went to classic controls. Now I'm back to the new controls and I find it easier to do things. There's a list of bugs that still need fixing on the EA board for the game.

It is cool you can start out in the minors but I don't have the patience for that, lol. One thing I find cool but frustrating is making your guy and putting him on a pro team as a rookie. For your shift off ice you basically watch from the bench. It's realistic but boring.

I'm not sure if you're missing anything. I started with the new controls, got pissed and went to classic controls. Now I'm back to the new controls and I find it easier to do things. There's a list of bugs that still need fixing on the EA board for the game.

It is cool you can start out in the minors but I don't have the patience for that, lol. One thing I find cool but frustrating is making your guy and putting him on a pro team as a rookie. For your shift off ice you basically watch from the bench. It's realistic but boring.

You actually play that way? What's the point aside from more realistic scoring (though with 5 minute periods, it's still unrealistic)? You should just turn off line changes and your guy will play the entire game. That's how it works when you play online anyway.

also, Ian Laperriere is out indefinitely with post-concussion syndrome (from those blocked shots during last season's playoffs), as much as I love him and respect him, pretty foolish to hide it and come back for the finals and then play a preseason game. I really hope it's not as serious as it definitely could be.

also, Ian Laperriere is out indefinitely with post-concussion syndrome (from those blocked shots during last season's playoffs), as much as I love him and respect him, pretty foolish to hide it and come back for the finals and then play a preseason game. I really hope it's not as serious as it definitely could be.

Leighton is out for a month too w/ a bulging disc.

he'll be getting a lot of PP time too, since gonchar is gone. him and goligoski will be qb'ing the pp

That's if Letang can hit the net!

I think he will. once he signed that contract he started actually producing last year. being in limbo about contracts can really mess with a player in any sport, no matter how much they deny it.