What video games have you been playing?

torchlight II is soooooo good. its everything diablo 3 isnt. if you loved or even liked diablo 2, it is well worth the 20 bucks.

I need to pick it up soon. Diablo 3 was fucking horrid.

I need to pick it up soon. Diablo 3 was fucking horrid.

if you didnt like diablo 3, you will like this. huge randomly-generated maps, great itemization/loot, excellent soundtrack done by the same guys that did D1 and D2 music, etc., etc. the art style is more cartoonish - but it still has some darker elements / environments (and blood). for 20 bucks, you cant go wrong.

I play CS:GO, NHL '13, I will own my first copy FIFA when '13 comes out, what else do i freakin play......

Add me on PSN = Marin8eD

PS

We should start a VC NHL '13 Online Team Play thread!

I'd totally be down for a VC connected GM mode...tried to get one started with Madden but only one other person wanted to. keep me posted if this actually happens!

if you didnt like diablo 3, you will like this. huge randomly-generated maps, great itemization/loot, excellent soundtrack done by the same guys that did D1 and D2 music, etc., etc. the art style is more cartoonish - but it still has some darker elements / environments (and blood). for 20 bucks, you cant go wrong.

It sounds like I will definitely like it. I prefer less reaslistic graphics and stuff, so that will be cool.

If you haven't already signed up for Shift you can get a golden key that way. I'm El Jeffa on Xbox Live.

yeah, i had a golden key and a level 24 commando and the next morning my save file was just gone. apparently a lot of people are losing there saves. even my cloud back up was gone!

I can agree for the most part. I don't think Halo 2 will ever be topped for me, though.

i've been playing thru halo 2 again. this time on pc, with an xbox controller.

also been playing:

alan wake (again)

tony hawk hd

red dead redemption: undead nightmare.

back to the future

the walking dead

sonic the hedgehog 4: part 2.