What video games have you been playing?

I beat Mark of the Ninja and played through the Walking Dead 400 Days DLC. Both were very good, although my interest was severely waning with MotN. It could have been a couple of levels shorter since the gameplay was relatively static.

I also did a playthrough of Sid Meier's Pirates!

I have not finished mark of the ninja yet, but i have heard a few people say it's a little bit to long.

Yeah. It wasn't too bad but it just took the game down a notch from pretty good to just good. At first I was pretty into trying to get the challenges done and exploring the levels fully but I just rushed the last few levels to get it over with. Having a few sections where you spend minutes walking in one direction for new real reason certainly didn't help speed things along.

Has anyone ever had a PS3 die on them?  If so, what did you guys do - buy a new PS3, exchange it with a refurbished one from Sony for $130, take it to a third-party place for repair?  Also, which model died?  I ask because my 80GB fat PS3 (SD card reader, 4 USB slots) died over the weekend.  I was/am pretty bummed out (though my coworker said he would give me his fat 80GB PS3 in exchange for a cheap blu-ray player, so I ordered a refurbished one for $55).  My wife used her hair dryer on the back of the thing and it got it working long enough to try to copy my saved game data, but the downloaded games I had installed are gone (Dead Nation, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Classic).  

finished kingdom hearts on sunday!

amazon has a deal going on now where if you trade in $20 worth of video games, you get an additional $20 credit towards beyond two souls. i'm getting $25 for two ps vita games that i'm done with + the additional $20 credit, so its only gonna cost me about $15-20. really excited!

Which unknown boss?  Argrabah's Secret Weapon, or the Clocktower Phantom?

Everyone calls him Unknown, he is a new addition to the Final Mix version, you fight him in Hollow Bastion. I also beat Phantom and Kurt Zisa in Agrabah.

Ah, is the Final Mix any good?  Been thinking about grabbing it to rebuild my hype before 3.

The HD remix is awesome, if you're a fan of the game. The Final Mix adds a small amount of content, which is cool.

Has anyone ever had a PS3 die on them? If so, what did you guys do - buy a new PS3, exchange it with a refurbished one from Sony for $130, take it to a third-party place for repair? Also, which model died? I ask because my 80GB fat PS3 (SD card reader, 4 USB slots) died over the weekend. I was/am pretty bummed out (though my coworker said he would give me his fat 80GB PS3 in exchange for a cheap blu-ray player, so I ordered a refurbished one for $55). My wife used her hair dryer on the back of the thing and it got it working long enough to try to copy my saved game data, but the downloaded games I had installed are gone (Dead Nation, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Classic).

You can just log into your next ps3 with your existing psn account, go to the store, check your purchase history and download any games you already bought.

Just finished up doom 3. Working on the walking dead game as well as assassins creed brotherhood. Im severely backlogged and trying to finish up some stuff so i can tackle deadspace 3 and tomb raider that i just got off of a gamefly sale.

The tomb Raider reboot is awesome. The story and gameplay are great.

Just finished Mafia 2. It was a pretty entertaining and short game! Really enjoyed driving around in those old cars. The only downside of the game was that it could have been a little bit more "open".

Next one up: Either Dragon's Dogma or Far Cry 3. I think I'll go for DD.

And again: PS Plus is fuckin great! 

I can't beat Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts, even at level 100. The first time I tried I got him down to 1 health bar, and now I'm lucky to get one off him. His movement are too annoying. It might be time for me to move onto Ni Nu Kuni.

Edit: I finally beat Sephiroth. Debating going for the platinum trophy now. Too bad KH re:coded sucks.

Grew tired of Skyrim a little after getting the old 100% trophies back after I lost it when the DLC came out. Went back to MGS PW, beat that mission, turns out I was using the wrong equipment again. Played through the main story, but it looks like there's still 1 bonus chapter.  Gonna need something new to play so I ordered BL2 GOTY edition, comes out on Tues. I got a buddy to rip online co-op with, should be good.