What video games have you been playing?

yea it comes out the 25th and i heard the 360 version isn't being made by Respawn, and will just be a dumb downed version for 360.

seriously? well crap...

edit: it shows respawn on the cover:

http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-360/dp/B00DC9SWWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393960875&sr=8-1&keywords=titanfall+360

double edit: just read what you were talking about... hmm

seriously? well crap...

edit: it shows respawn on the cover:

http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-360/dp/B00DC9SWWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393960875&sr=8-1&keywords=titanfall+360

double edit: just read what you were talking about... hmm

Yea I'm not sure what to expect/believe at this point, obviously graphics won't be as fluid or clear as the xbox1, but hopefully that is the extent of the inferiority of the 360 version.

Yea I'm not sure what to expect/believe at this point, obviously graphics won't be as fluid or clear as the xbox1, but hopefully that is the extent of the inferiority of the 360 version.

It's being ported from the xbox one version - which is only 720p so framerate should be about the same - it probably won't be quite as smooth gameplay wise just do to processor speeds though...

The biggest difference will be in the online community and the tail.

Xbox One version will have a pretty strong community playing for quite a long time, while Xbox 360 users will slowly drop out as they upgrade to the One.

Holy crap Spelunky is brutal. On the go I've been playing that and Dragon's Crown. Great games for the Vita.

Do any of you play Threes! on iOS? I've lost my wife to it. :(

I've been playing spelunky since summer and only managed to beat Olmec for the first time the other week. hell of a game.