What video games have you been playing?

I just read that there's a patch live on the e-shop right now that you can pre-download... any idea when the e-shop puts up games for download on launch?

I'd actually probably prefer to download this game as I'd like to always have it on my 3ds and I know I won't be selling it.

Usually at midnight as well.

Downloaded it while I slept and played a few matches when I woke up... Got to work 30 minutes late and can't wait to to get home and play some more. I missed you smash!

Having only ever really played melee and brawl once or twice at parties, it's amazing how much this game has changed since 64. 64 will always be my favorite game of all time and no game will ever come close to how much time and energy I spent on 64, it's awesome to play play this again and take it on the go :)

Man, I'm loving Forza Horizon 2.  I definitely expected to enjoy it, but not as much as I am.  The game hugs the line between arcade and simulation so well.  It doesn't seem like many on the boards are playing Horizon, but if any are, I made a Vinyl Collective car club.  I don't really know what the "car clubs" do, but there comes a point in the game when you're prompted to join one.  Feel free to search for it and join - it's a public club.

I beat Ryse: Son of Rome this week, and I enjoyed it but it was really easy and really repetitive. Bought Forza Horizon 2 and fully intend on playing it for a long time. I am having a blast. What car view does everyone use? I'm trying to stick with the in car, and man I highly suggest it. I was hauling ass down a long straight away in free roam and I pulled the e-brake and it made my stomach turn a little like I was on a roller coaster. It was awesome.

I picked up Forza Horizon 2 as well this past week and have to say that I am in love. It kind of reminds me of the Project Gotham series and in no way is that a bad thing. Hit me up on XBL, my GT is Feeltheillinois

Also picked up Shadow of Mordor for PS4. Man the quality of that game really snuck up on me. Have not enjoyed a licensed game this much since Riddick. 

I picked up Forza Horizon 2 as well this past week and have to say that I am in love. It kind of reminds me of the Project Gotham series and in no way is that a bad thing. Hit me up on XBL, my GT is Feeltheillinois

Also picked up Shadow of Mordor for PS4. Man the quality of that game really snuck up on me. Have not enjoyed a licensed game this much since Riddick. 

Did you play any of the Batman Arkham games?  I feel like those really raised the bar for licensed games and you can tell other companies are trying harder now (especially in the case of Mordor which heavily borrows from the Batman combat system).

Did you play any of the Batman Arkham games?  I feel like those really raised the bar for licensed games and you can tell other companies are trying harder now (especially in the case of Mordor which heavily borrows from the Batman combat system).

I did play the Arkham trilogy! I totally forgot about those, they were indeed excellent. There was just something about Riddick that really blew me away at the time. In my opinion it's still the gold standard for stealth in a first person game.