What video games have you been playing?

I'm gonna trade in Alien Isolation for Lords of the Fallen later today... I don't play Alien at all and I'd like to give Lords of the Fallen a shot. It was one of the driving forces that convinced me to go PS4 before BLOOOODBOOORNNEEEE was announced.

I hope you know I work at GameStop now and everytime I see anything for or hear anyone mention Bloodborne I have to yell it.

Thanks a lot guys.

I am looking for a shooter similar to Halo but is on either PC, PS3, or, however unlikely, the Wii u. Mostly looking for a shooter that is fun and has local co op. I just don't want to buy another xbox.

Do you guys have any suggestions? COD advanced warfare might fit the bill, but im not a fan of the series and the churning out of generic shooters every year. 

I am looking for a shooter similar to Halo but is on either PC, PS3, or, however unlikely, the Wii u. Mostly looking for a shooter that is fun and has local co op. I just don't want to buy another xbox.

Do you guys have any suggestions? COD advanced warfare might fit the bill, but im not a fan of the series and the churning out of generic shooters every year.

Did you play any of the Resistance games? The 2nd and 3rd were easily my favorite FPSs.

Maybe Portal 2?

Portal 2 is a good suggestion. I did beat it, but never really played the multiplayer. I never actually played the resistance games. I will check that out. Maybe even pick up killzone 3. 2nd one was pretty cool. I just miss being able to do the epic crap in halo that other games don't really do anymore.

I think a cross between the anarchy of just cause 2, the gameplay of halo and possibly throw in some destructible environments. That's what I am looking for. Doesn't even seem like anything like that is on the horizon.  Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

Just started The Evil Within yesterday and it is really fucking fun! and creepy haha I've jumped a good couple times and a few of those times it wasn't even anything scary just my mind messing with me because of the atmosphere. And the story is very intriguing/interesting! Really hope the end doesn't drop the ball cause they've got me hooked haha 

I'm gonna trade in Alien Isolation for Lords of the Fallen later today... I don't play Alien at all and I'd like to give Lords of the Fallen a shot. It was one of the driving forces that convinced me to go PS4 before BLOOOODBOOORNNEEEE was announced.

Did you end up doing this?  I'm considering picking this up this weekend - I need that DS itch scratched - and the reviews look promising.