What video games have you been playing?

Hahaha fuck walmart wish I could've caught this deal. I wanted to get my lil bro a PS4

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102197050

Ha! I mean, if you're going to do that you may as well use one of those 4chan "coupons," though.

For an actual Wal-Mart thing though...apparently this Friday if you bring in a competitor's black Friday ad, they'll give you that Black Friday price. So...I'll be avoiding Black Friday by going to Wally World this Friday to snag some games.

TOO MUCH WATER!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-and-omega-ruby-review?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

This is by far the worst Pokemon review I have ever seen on IGN. I believe they gave HG/SS a minus for being a remake. IGN usually has okay reviews when it comes to Nintendo but this just pisses me off as a Pokemon fan.

TOO MUCH WATER!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/18/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-and-omega-ruby-review?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

This is by far the worst Pokemon review I have ever seen on IGN. I believe they gave HG/SS a minus for being a remake. IGN usually has okay reviews when it comes to Nintendo but this just pisses me off as a Pokemon fan.

HA.

"Alpha Sapphire, a game in which the main enemy is trying to flood the entire world and begin a new era of humanity, has far too much water in it. I use shitty pokemon like pikachu, and I can't stand so much water! That said, the water in this game is really beautiful."

IGN can fuck right off.  Also, the fact that this person "enjoys" aka spends half the review talking about Pokemon Amie and the fashion contests told me right away to discount the review.  You can be into it, but it's not a core mechanic of the game.  If you wanna say "d'awww pikachu you so cutesie" watch the anime.

HA.

"Alpha Sapphire, a game in which the main enemy is trying to flood the entire world and begin a new era of humanity, has far too much water in it. I use shitty pokemon like pikachu, and I can't stand so much water! That said, the water in this game is really beautiful."

IGN can fuck right off.  Also, the fact that this person "enjoys" aka spends half the review talking about Pokemon Amie and the fashion contests told me right away to discount the review.  You can be into it, but it's not a core mechanic of the game.  If you wanna say "d'awww pikachu you so cutesie" watch the anime.

The reviewer's profile pic on IGN is literally her holding old Pokemon cartridges so I would expect her to know all about Hoenn. The reigon is literally an island with other islands around it so no shit there's going to be a lot of surfing. I find it stunning that the original got a 9 but this gets a 7.8 for "too much water" and "too many HMs" like seriously?

There are some good black friday game sales at best buy but i am at the point i almost dont want to buy them. I bought last of us last year on BF and still havent played it.

Also does antone have a 360 hard drive laying around they dont use i could buy off them? Have the basic hard drive that is almost full and nowhere near enough room to play gta4.

There are some good black friday game sales at best buy but i am at the point i almost dont want to buy them. I bought last of us last year on BF and still havent played it.

Also does antone have a 360 hard drive laying around they dont use i could buy off them? Have the basic hard drive that is almost full and nowhere near enough room to play gta4.

For the slim or the original 360?

It feels ridiculous saying this but when I started OmegaRuby and the opening cinematic happened I started to get a little emotional... Ruby was just such an important part of my childhood and to see how it is still with me in my early-adulthood made me feel like a kid again. Boy do I miss those good old days

Not sure if it's been mentioned but from November 21-22 Toys-R-Us is having a buy 1 get 1 40% off for wiiu and 3ds games. Apparently it's valid for Super Smash and the new pokemon.

http://weeklyad.toysrus.com/ToysRUs/ListingDetail/Index/?StoreID=2561407&ListingID=-2036725752&ItemDetailClickSource=grid

Sooo if anyone actually lives near a Toys-R-Us and wants to help me out, that would be neat.

You can use them to use in battles against friends or you against your amiibo. It's pretty much another player that doesn't need a controller but it gets smarter and learns how you play and adapts to that. You can also use the amiibos on other games as well such as Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors. There are future games that have been announced that will support amiibos. So far there will be support for Mario Party 10, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and Yoshi's Wooly World.

I plan on getting, honestly, a lot of them. I love the concept and having my favorite video game characters as figurines that work on many of my favorite games is simply awesome.

I too am excited to see what they do with these things. I ordered a few for my girls as stocking suffers because they were on sale 3/$30 on toysrus. I'll buy one for myself when they make some Bayonetta or Resident Evil characters, you know, man shit!