What video games have you been playing?

Has anyone else's 360 Live connection totally sucked ass lately? Like the past week? Comcast came out today so everything else on the wifi is connecting fine again, but Live still sucks. I'm hoping it's a bigger Xbox problem and not just me.

I haven't played the last day and a half... but it seemed normal before then. You can always check Xbox Live's status on their website.

^ I was thinking about how jealous I am of anyone who hasn't played those yet. Congrats! I might pick it up for the beta and get around to playing through all 3 again before 4 releases.

I'm seriously so excited. Never played a single second of any of those games and I've always really wanted to. Makes me even happier cause I thought the 4th one looked like it was going to be amazing.

might get a tad repetitive marathoning those games, but they're all a lot of fun. the stories alone are worth it.

Just a tad?  2 is the best one and even it gets repetitive near the end.  Final boss is fun though, just drags on a bit too long for that type of game, especially when you reach the part where you

play through the 'beginning' for the 2nd time

First one was a drag most of the way through, every guy is a bullet sponge, then once it starts to get interesting its over.

3 I didn't play cause I heard it was more of 2 with the setpieces and whatnot, only not as strong.

So Batman, you might be the perfect person to ask... How do you feel about Arkham Knight?  It looks amazing so I'm thinking of getting it but the season pass is a turn off.  So expensive and feel like they gutted a lot of fan-focused stuff to get those people to pony up the extra.  Like not being able to play as Batgirl without it seems pretty lame.

Hey y'all. I've finally decided to buy a PS4, but I don't know if I want to get the Last of Us bundle or wait for the Arkham Knight bundle. Thing is, I haven't really played the other Arkham games at all. Am I going to be totally lost if I just play Arkham Knight? Or should I just go get the PS4 now instead of waiting 2 and half weeks?

The Arkham bundle would be the better value. I don't think you'd miss out on anything by not playing the first two, but you should still check them both out at some point.

This was my main reasoning, but I'm also very impatient. I'll also probably just buy ESO and play that before I even get to Batman. I'm thinking I'm just gonna go pick up the system after dinner.

So with the fallout announcement im gonna have to now buy a ps4 but have some time. Is 400 kind of the new going rate for them? Gonna start making a trade/save pile for myself to make it as reasonable as possible.

Game related i finally finished gt5 a few weeks ago and now not sure what to tackle. Leaning towards the new wolfenstein, thief, batman arkham origins or gears pf war judgement. My backlog is far too large...

So with the fallout announcement im gonna have to now buy a ps4 but have some time. Is 400 kind of the new going rate for them? Gonna start making a trade/save pile for myself to make it as reasonable as possible.

Game related i finally finished gt5 a few weeks ago and now not sure what to tackle. Leaning towards the new wolfenstein, thief, batman arkham origins or gears pf war judgement. My backlog is far too large...

I still suggest keeping a sharp eye on cowboom.com. I got a steal on my ps4. Last time I'll mention it, I promise.