What video games have you been playing?

Decided to give Batman: Arkham Origins another chance, and I am pretty glad I did! This game is no where near as terrible as people make it out to be. Granted it's not as strong in some areas as AC or AA, but the story is probably the best of the three and I loved the new actors interpretations of Batman and the Joker. 

I really need to get through TLOU and Watch Dogs before september rolls around and they got lost in the sea of games. 

What an excellent game. I've only played about 15 mins of it so far and I can already tell it will be my favorite (outside of Pokémon which cannot be rated due to nostalgia.)

I don't love the new 3d stuff on platformers like Mario etc. And Shovel Knight is a perfect shout out to the past.

Definitely!  I bought it on the Wii U, but actually thought about buying it on my 3DS as well just cause I'd love to play it on the go.  I just can't get enough of it!  The music is just amazing and I'm really excited for the merch that is supposedly coming out soon!

This and the end of Bioshock Infinite affected more than almost any movie or TV show from last year. 

This and the end of Bioshock Infinite affected more than almost any movie or TV show from last year. 

Intentional quotes. The end of Infinite is what made me pick it over TLoU as my favorite last year.

Part two blew me away, wraps up every Bioshock game.

It's so mindblowing that it frustrates me that more people aren't playing it.

I haven't played infinite yet, waiting until I finish some other stuff to pick it up...but the first to Bioshock games rank very highly in my top games.

I just have toooo many games to get through before I get to infinite :(  I may have to bump it up in the queue, but it definitely won't be getting ahead of: Fallout 3, which I'm currently playing. Mass Effect 3, which I'm looking to an equal amount, or Arkham Asylum, because I like those games.

I just have toooo many games to get through before I get to infinite :(  I may have to bump it up in the queue, but it definitely won't be getting ahead of: Fallout 3, which I'm currently playing. Mass Effect 3, which I'm looking to an equal amount, or Arkham Asylum, because I like those games.

Infinite is easy to get through, you could work it in there. But if you pick it up make sure you get both parts to Burial at Sea.